Kalidou Koulibaly

For those who are saying “just pay the money City”, it KK was such a good deal why the fuck aren’t there other clubs snapping ADL’s hands off for him? Cos he is over priced that’s why.
I think the reason people are saying pay the money is because they are fucked off with the bollock surrounding it . My thoughts are if we want him and I’m not sure we do then pay the money because if we think we can negotiate with this guy and barter then we are mistaken and it will not end well for us . Or we just fuck him off and move on and get someone else . We say we want the guy from Leipzig then we make a offer that is too good to refuse and get him because if we think we can go into this season without signing another centre back then we will not win the title . Also I think we are gonna struggle on the attacking front if kun gets another injury we have another problem .its like having a gun but afraid to pull the trigger . We have the money from our budget to get these guys

I think the reason people are saying pay the money is because they are fucked off with the bollock surrounding it . My thoughts are if we want him and I’m not sure we do then pay the money because if we think we can negotiate with this guy and barter then we are mistaken and it will not end well for us . Or we just fuck him off and move on and get someone else . We say we want the guy from Leipzig then we make a offer that is too good to refuse and get him because if we think we can go into this season without signing another centre back then we will not win the title . Also I think we are gonna struggle on the attacking front if kun gets another injury we have another problem .

We want him 'at a certain price' seems to be the answer.

If we offered the 'just pay it' price, are you sure ADL wouldn't just say 'nah, just pay 10 mil more ' ?

Exactly, people are fucking stupid if they think ADL would go “oh thanks good offer everyone’s happy!” If we just agreed to the 80mil straight away.

I think people just want a conclusion now. Put your final offer on the table, give the deadline, move on if they want more. We need anybody at this point, Stones and Otamendi are our RCBs at the moment and I don't have faith we'll get a result at Wolves.

I think people just want a conclusion now. Put your final offer on the table, give the deadline, move on if they want more. We need anybody at this point, Stones and Otamendi are our RCBs at the moment and I don't have faith we'll get a result at Wolves.
People want lots of things,
I want to be happy. But that’s not how things works.

We aren't going to sign just 'anybody'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.