Kalidou Koulibaly

Absolutley absurd to pay this amount for a 29 yr old. Knowing our luck his 30th birthday will be on the day he signs. Talk about throwing money away.

Absolutley absurd to pay this amount for a 29 yr old. Knowing our luck his 30th birthday will be on the day he signs. Talk about throwing money away.

His birthday is in June, I think June 6th from memory.

Koulibaly well over priced . People calling for the turk from leicester is laughable( the guy who basically said he has blistering pace is a stats lurker ). I would rather spunk 30mil on Tyrone Mings ( not saying i actually want him) than blitz 55+ on the 'rapid' turk hahaha

Time to pull out and buy Soyuncu from Leicester. He's a better player and knows the Premier League.
I don't necessarily agree that Soyuncu is a better player right now but at 24, I think he represents better value for money than Koulibaly considering his potential if they're both valued at similar prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.