Kalidou Koulibaly

Of all the elite CBs in the world Koulibaly is one of the fastest mate, you seem to know shit all about him and are assuming he's slow because he's 29?

Any examples of his clocking speed the last year? I know he’s quite fast but I’m not sure if we’re basing this off old performances or not.

Any examples of his clocking speed the last year? I know he’s quite fast but I’m not sure if we’re basing this off old performances or not.

Unfortunately those stats don't mean much at all, you tend to see players who aren't that quick above players who are clearly faster just based on one top speed. KK won't have lost his pace yet. He's only 29 and had few injuries. Even at 33 he'll be faster than Stones or Nico are now.

For those who are saying “just pay the money City”, it KK was such a good deal why the fuck aren’t there other clubs snapping ADL’s hands off for him? Cos he is over priced that’s why.

Of all the elite CBs in the world Koulibaly is one of the fastest mate, you seem to know shit all about him and are assuming he's slow because he's 29?
What the fuk are you on about, yes he is fast but seems to be not available because of Napoli's attitude, move on and get another fast CB .

For those who are saying “just pay the money City”, it KK was such a good deal why the fuck aren’t there other clubs snapping ADL’s hands off for him? Cos he is over priced that’s why.
And that is exactly why we aren't buying him just yet. If Napoli don't accept the market price for him, they will get to keep an unhappy player until soonest, the next transfer window.

If Napoli valued him at a competitive price, perhaps other clubs would join the chase, who knows. Another reason other clubs aren't in for him could be because they aren't run in the same way we are, and just can't afford him in the current financial climate.

He was able to keep up with Mbappe, if that gives you a clue.

Edit: sorry that was now closer to two years ago, but you get the picture.

He's 29 so he'd have to collapse to drop down to our cbs' pace.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.