Holiday advice

Just come back from a week in Santorini.

Got talking to the owner of a restaurant and she said they had 0 cases up to the end of June and to date 20 in the 11 weeks since.

Population of circa 10k ,not exactly riddled with it.

Greece down to 207 today, little bit of positivity.

If my maths is correct that puts the 7 day rolling figure at 1719 cases, 16 per 100,000.

Main problem is the first two days (7th and 8th Sep) was 139 and 169 respectively. That means if the next two days case numbers are higher then Greece will creep even closer to the dreaded 20 per 100,000.

Last edited:
Greece down to 207 today, little bit of positivity.

If my maths is correct that puts the 7 day rolling figure at 1719 cases, 16 per 100,000.

Main problem is the first two days (7th and 8th Sep) was 139 and 169 respectively. That means if the next two days case numbers are higher then Greece will creep even closer to the dreaded 20 per 100,000.
180 announced today, if it stays low for the next couple of days, it should be alright for this week.

Flying back from Turkey today. Great two weeks, with mainly Turkish people the first week and more English the second. Plenty of face-masks in evidence and hand sanitizer in every restaurant.

Was due to go to Portugal in early October but sacked it off as my mate can't do 2 weeks quarantine.

Whereabouts in Turkey? Istanbul is the most full on place I've ever been in my life. I'll be far more prepared for it next time.

Did you find it impossible to pass a bistro bar without touts trying to start some conversation with you?

I might go to Wales on a week Friday. It's no Malaga but I've some new mates to see in Swansea. Anyone else know Wind Street?! LOL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.