Holiday advice

I’m surprised countries are not making us quarantine with our numbers.
Me too. I'm surprised all travel hasn't been stopped worldwide, just shows how much some areas rely on the tourism industry. Although I'm not sure how much tourists are spreading it, the majority of Greek cases are in the Attica region and having spent a couple of days there earlier this month the tourists numbers were very low.

310 cases for Greece announced today -that will push it close to quarantine list
Due out to Rhodes on the 10th, as long as we can get there and not be sent home early I'll be happy, 14 days at home on return isn't a mither but if it goes proper tits up and flights aren't going or even worse we get shipped home early I'll be proper pissed off.

Looking like Greece could be off the cards by the time I want to go next week. Regretting not getting away earlier in the summer now. Might have to give serious consideration to Poland instead.

Looking like Greece could be off the cards by the time I want to go next week. Regretting not getting away earlier in the summer now. Might have to give serious consideration to Poland instead.
If you can get a test done within 72 hours of your departure Cyprus looks 'Safe'.

If you can get a test done within 72 hours of your departure Cyprus looks 'Safe'.

Rochdale is open matey from 8am to 8 pm and a walk through affair. Appointments same day to.

Think it's changed now due to government telling them to close up. Now have to go through the gov website, I kept getting a too busy message (not that I would get tested just to go on holiday)

Think it's changed now due to government telling them to close up. Now have to go through the gov website, I kept getting a too busy message (not that I would get tested just to go on holiday)

Try this number mate. It's direct through to Rochdale Council. 0808 196 4100. We all got a test 3 days ago.

Last edited:
Rochdale is open matey from 8am to 8 pm and a walk through affair. Appointments same day to.
No it isn’t.
Walk through was shut down.
Rochdale Facebook page said,

Due to severe issues beyond our control with the national COVID-19 test booking system the government has asked us to close our booking helpline, which we’d set up to help our residents get tested more easily.

You must now visit nhs.uk/coronavirus or call 119 to book a test. You cannot just turn up and you must have symptoms.

this is the current you gov page for Rochdale

Last edited:
312 today I think that puts it's at just under 19 for the 7 days, assuming the decisions made tomorrow are based on those figures Greece as a whole should still be exempt from quarantine for another week atleast. Difficult to judge what they will do with individual islands / mainland though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.