Jose Gimenez

We’re moaning saying koulibaly is too expensive and now gimenez is too expensive . Either way we are gonna to break our transfer record to bring in the right guy . If we spend sat £90 million times then so be it because it isn’t gonna break your he bank and we are gonna have to take a big risk with somebody coming in or make a huge mistake and go with what we have .

I imagine Pep wants an Otamendi replacement - a more combative option to supplement a refined partner that we’ve lacked since Kompany’s departure/Ota’s decline.

What’s interesting to me is that the club has signed a left sided utility defender in Ake, and also primarily targeted another defender who plays almost exclusively on the left in Koulibaly - perhaps they know Laporte is crocked, and are either preemptively covering for his absence, or perhaps even decline and departure.

Buy Koulibaly, swap Gimenez for Laporte?

I imagine Pep wants an Otamendi replacement - a more combative option to supplement a refined partner that we’ve lacked since Kompany’s departure/Ota’s decline.

What’s interesting to me is that the club has signed a left sided utility defender in Ake, and also primarily targeted another defender who plays almost exclusively on the left in Koulibaly - perhaps they know Laporte is crocked, and are either preemptively covering for his absence, or perhaps even decline and departure.

Buy Koulibaly, swap Gimenez for Laporte?

No

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.