Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez you are a cynical bunch.
I would like to think i have been on here long enough, and posted enough to show that i am not here as a WUM.

In all seriousness....and not fake view.
I think that most here would agree that when all fit and on form that both first 11's are pretty evenly matched. I would say slightly different strengths but close enough.
You look at your record over the last few years, the centurions, the fourmidables and then last season where you lost too many games and were nowhere near the usual standards set. (Laporte injury, KDB injury and playing Fernandinho out of position the main reasons) I doubt that will be the case this season!
Surely then it comes down to squad depth? Clealy City have the advantage in this area.

Or are you all seriously saying that irrespective of fitness and squad depth that you will be cheated out of it by VAR/Refs?? Even if that may be the case that Liverpool are getting decision in their favour, it would only really be relevent in direct games against each other. City should still steamroller most of the others in the league. I mean you took Liverpool apart in the last game.

I know much was made of the comments about the title being shared around, in which case, whose to say it wont go to someone else, or back to City again?

Whats this I have read about 8 of the team against Leeds haven't been drug tested in 7 months?

Will need to change his name to Beaker Richards if he comes up with more Muppet nonsense
so he is wrong in thinking that a team who got 95+ points two seasons on the bounce and got to two champions league finals in successive seasons (winning one) shouldn't be considered a great side if they win the league by a mile this season????

so he is wrong in thinking that a team who got 95+ points two seasons on the bounce and got to two champions league finals in successive seasons (winning one) shouldn't be considered a great side if they win the league by a mile this season????
...not just "a great side" as you put it, Micah (possibly) thinks that they'll be "the best team EVER"

I fully understand all the jibes and dislike ( sometimes / often hatred) on this thread but I do find it funny the comments about VAR and refs already.
Whilst there may well have been a few "dodgy decisions" last year they were not the primary reason for the result of the season.
I see the biggest reason as Peps dithering with regard to cover at the back and your injuries.
Without that, and hopefully you solving that this season it will be a neck and neck race (again). Liverpool can only do what they can in their games, it comes down to other clubs to keep going. With City having the better and deeper squad, learning from the mistakes at CB, I make City favourites.
If anyone was dithering, it was not Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.