Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hhmmmm strange, explains a lot though. Special Isotopic drinks which help their recovery too. How does this just go undetected? Its legal doping.

It's probably worth checking how many other teams (including us) have excessive numbers of asthmatics before we get too outraged. If this is a (semi-)legal way to give your team an advantage, it's hard to believe Liverpool are the only ones doing it.

this is a good one......
xx.gif

Re: Lionel Messi
« Reply #9213 on: Yesterday at 07:59:00 AM »

He's a truly wonderful player but I just don't fear him going to City.

They could sign the 11 greatest players in the world, in every singe position and I'd still fancy us to beat them over a season.

We've got something money can't buy right now. I can't explain it but it's there and we've got it.

and this beauty...

They were beyond lucky in the 1st leg & beyond shite in the 2nd.

He's a bit of a twat though & I think the same about him as I do any player that acts the c*nt to get a move.

I can't wait to see them crash and burn this season, I have said it before but if they are trailing after 10 matches they will mention oil money and financial doping.

It's probably worth checking how many other teams (including us) have excessive numbers of asthmatics before we get too outraged. If this is a (semi-)legal way to give your team an advantage, it's hard to believe Liverpool are the only ones doing it.

There was mention in that article that whilst at Bayern, Pep kicked out Hans Muller Wohlfahrt and brought in his ‘own gurus’.

However, it’s a vague point and doesn’t have any specific accusation, which for me seems odd if City were carrying out such practices. After all, the article hasn’t held back on inferring that Jamie Vardy and Liverpool are/were (not to mention other high profile sports people). Indeed, it specifically cites the use of super dosing caffeine “and other substances” in reference to Liverpool.

For me, the similarity between Leicester and a Liverpool is that both teams were able to play more or less the same 11 players each week without suffering any disruptive injuries. Compare that to City who lose key players at various times in every season. If it wasn’t for our squad depth, this would most like have had a major impact on our ability to maintain any challenge for honours.

In the interests of transparency, I should counter that I do love a good conspiracy theory!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.