Tariq Lamptey

We aren't short of right-backs

We've been on a RB buying spree.

Yan Couto, Issa Kabore and Kluiverth Aguilar are supposedly the most promising 17,18 and 19 year old RB's in the world. All picked up in 2020.

Then there's Alpha Dionku who was preferred to Frimpong by the EDS and Sam Robinson who I think is now ahead of Dionku.

Frimpong probably has some sort of buyback or sell on % that would help us get him back, and it wouldn't surprise me if Maffeo goes to the Euro's with Spain because he's now playing in La Liga again and he will have something in their too.

RB is a position where you can see what City/CFG are trying to do in terms of future proofing.

I still think letting Frimpong go was a mistake. Would not be surprised at all if he's bought by a decent PL club in the next 18 months and at a top 4 side 18 months after that.
I know this is from July but the thread got bumped and I'd not seen it previously.

You're predicting that Frimpong will be at a top 4 club up to 4 years after he left us? That's not that much of a prediction really. And we didn't 'let him go', he saw a better path for himself and the Celtic fans up here love him for sure. I've avoided the next door neighbour for a fortnight due to my illness but I'll try and catch up with him as he's a rabid full kit fan (in his 50s sadly :( )

I know this is from July but the thread got bumped and I'd not seen it previously.

You're predicting that Frimpong will be at a top 4 club up to 4 years after he left us? That's not that much of a prediction really. And we didn't 'let him go', he saw a better path for himself and the Celtic fans up here love him for sure. I've avoided the next door neighbour for a fortnight due to my illness but I'll try and catch up with him as he's a rabid full kit fan (in his 50s sadly :( )

Starting at a top 4 club when you're 22 is still pretty uncommon, especially if you've taken a detour through Scotland, as Virgil Van Dijk can attest.

Starting at a top 4 club when you're 22 is still pretty uncommon, especially if you've taken a detour through Scotland, as Virgil Van Dijk can attest.
Fair enough.

I've just realised that I still have no idea who this thread is about.

He had one good game, looked brilliant in fairness but against a team he has a point to prove with - He will be worth 60m plus by the end of the season if he keeps it up. Just put him in your fantasy football team instead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.