It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
News coming out that Mbappe is being difficult with PSG regarding a contract renewal and both him and Neymar will be entering their last years of their contracts next season.

Anyone else think that if we get Messi on a free next season then that'll give us a prime opportunity to get Neymar as well, especially with him signing for Puma? All these things happening now can't be coincidence, right?

Dont want that twat anywhere near our club.

Mbappe is clearly going to Madrid imo but anyone that turns their nose up to Messi and Neymar needs checking into a mental institute
Neymar is high maintenance and a dick, as the game at the weekend showed.

Messi at 34 is just too old for me, I don't want us to become Messi FC.

Entering my head or yours is irrelevant .I'll leave it to the proffessionals who've not done a bad job so far.

That's my whole question. The 'professionals'.

What are our criteria for trusting them ?

Do you think we should have already replaced those players, or unlike me, were you not thinking of it years ago & have just notuced now ?

If, like me, you have known for years that we would need to replace them, is it good enough, that after all this time we still haven't done so ?

I have a feeling Txiki is rubbing his hands at the prospect

Neymar isn't a dick, he was racially abused, as the weekend showed. He is world class and would walk into any top team. Not that we will ever be able to get him.

How is it that we wanted Messi at 33 but think not at 34 because that's too old? Not like he will stop running or fail to kick a ball about. Would give us 2 good years and bring a lot of off field benefits to the club. If it can happen we should still go for it imo.

Neymar isn't a dick, he was racially abused, as the weekend showed. He is world class and would walk into any top team. Not that we will ever be able to get him.

How is it that we wanted Messi at 33 but think not at 34 because that's too old? Not like he will stop running or fail to kick a ball about. Would give us 2 good years and bring a lot of off field benefits to the club. If it can happen we should still go for it imo.

He is a total dick, who may also, sadly, have been racially abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.