It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Txiki and Ferran must wonder what has happened to their old club.

They already know first hand, this **** was on the board with them during Laporta's reign, and he resigned with Sandro Rosell to kick off all the drama that lead to Txiki, Pep and Soriano all leaving.

This is not 100% definitely true.

When Messi's contract was leaked by der spiegel and mediapart in France, they didn't explicitly state if he gets €70m as a lump sum at the end, or if it's paid out pro-rata, which is more common.

So they've possibly paid him €35m of that 70 already with another €17.5 due around about now for the 19/20 season, and another €17.5 at the end of the deal.

By the way, if those two news organisations felt like leaking the other part of his contract, like the exit clause, we could all be a lot more informed...
Hmmmmm. How can we be sure they wouldn’t be doctored?

So for the first time in a while I went on the MCFC reddit to see if there was any news there that wasn't posted on here (spolier: no, but they probably get their news the same time as here).

Anyway what I really noticed there whilst browsing is the reverence they have for Sam Lee and that they're somewhat dismissive of Tolmie. The general opposite of this forum.

Solely an observation, I'm not trying to make a point. Other than me wanting to say I find it interesting how two different City discussion boards can feel so differently on something. I wonder what other differences there are there?

This is not 100% definitely true.

When Messi's contract was leaked by der spiegel and mediapart in France, they didn't explicitly state if he gets €70m as a lump sum at the end, or if it's paid out pro-rata, which is more common.

So they've possibly paid him €35m of that 70 already with another €17.5 due around about now for the 19/20 season, and another €17.5 at the end of the deal.

By the way, if those two news organisations felt like leaking the other part of his contract, like the exit clause, we could all be a lot more informed...

Castles said similar on his pod. That loyalty bonus has been paid out over the first three years of the contract. It does make sense.

So for the first time in a while I went on the MCFC reddit to see if there was any news there that wasn't posted on here (spolier: no, but they probably get their news the same time as here).

Anyway what I really noticed there whilst browsing is the reverence they have for Sam Lee and that they're somewhat dismissive of Tolmie. The general opposite of this forum.

Solely an observation, I'm not trying to make a point. Other than me wanting to say I find it interesting how two different City discussion boards can feel so differently on something. I wonder what other differences there are there?
Arent they most americans ? Athletic is in america ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.