It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero's injury worries me, I did some research into the injury. I got called a Wum for putting it in the new striker thread, but that knee will always have a weakness now from what I've looked up all it takes is a small bump or knock and he could be out for another 3 to 4 months. I said in that thread that he wouldn't play champions league and would probably miss the start of the prem. I have a friend at uni studying sports science he told me the exact same he's seen rugby players get that injury and their pace goes, the power goes in the leg its really hard to get back to your best can sometimes take 3 to 4 months to heal but the after effects could take 6 to 8 months after for the injury to fully recover if he's not playing.

Maybe.

He's an arrogant, greedy shitstain who has helped massively to get his team knocked out of the CL two years running.
Not his fault, the others went missing as well. It's like blaming Kun or David Silva for costing us all of our CL failures. Their team collectively failed to show up. It was only because of Neymar they managed to even get to a final. Mbappe had a bigger flop showing in that final but everyone seems to be on Neymar's case.

Aguero's injury worries me, I did some research into the injury. I got called a Wum for putting it in the new striker thread, but that knee will always have a weakness now from what I've looked up all it takes is a small bump or knock and he could be out for another 3 to 4 months. I said in that thread that he wouldn't play champions league and would probably miss the start of the prem. I have a friend at uni studying sports science he told me the exact same he's seen rugby players get that injury and their pace goes, the power goes in the leg its really hard to get back to your best can sometimes take 3 to 4 months to heal but the after effects could take 6 to 8 months after for the injury to fully recover if he's not playing.
We are never going to know how he will recover. Was Mendy's injury not very similar, thats why he often would play a game then not be seen again because his knee had flared up. I think ultimately we are going to manage this year as his final season and then see how the Messi situation pans out and how he is feeling/playing towards the end.

Its no secret that we have the money for a big purchase but realistically there is no one out there. Martinez is probably the only one. Mbappe and Haaland are just non starters for us.

Apart from being a big 'name', why would anyone want Neymar?!

Because he's a fucking superb footballer who would instantly improve our first team as well as generating more interest in our club from the media (sick of it always being full of boring shit about utd and scousers and chavs) and increase commercial income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.