Spurs thread 2020/21

Reguilón will help Mou and has the character that embraces his douchery but a bit of a shame for Sessegnon

Happy they didn't take Grimaldo

Alli is a good player whose development stopped because of Poch initially losing the dressing room and suffered even more at the hands of this dinosaur who's more worried about teaching his players how to be cunts than actually train them.
Think it's more down to him being lazy and thinking he's done it all

Think it's more down to him being lazy and thinking he's done it all
Has a tendency to act the big-time Charlie, but what has he actually achieved in his career? Fuck all.

It'll be either him or Maureen who goes next, because apparently there is hostility between the two - I know, I know, you're all thinking: "People falling out with the Portuguese Pulis? Never!"

Has a tendency to act the big-time Charlie, but what has he actually achieved in his career? Fuck all.

It'll be either him or Maureen who goes next, because apparently there is hostility between the two - I know, I know, you're all thinking: "People falling out with the Portuguese Pulis? Never!"
He's happy picking up nice pay packets so he can live the life he thinks he deserves. He just doesn't want to bust a gut to get it.

Dele is an interesting player because he has a very specific skill set. His movement is great, he’s a very reliable finisher, he’s technically proficient, he’s resourceful and he’s tenacious.

But he’s not really a creator, not that good back-to-goal, lacks the defensive discipline to play in central midfield, isn’t quick enough or a good enough dribbler to play wide - so where do you play him?
And he's a dirty snidey little bastard

You could be right. Everton have done some good business.

But Spurs were missing Lo Celso. Fantastic player. By far our best midfielder last season. And Ndombele has had no preseason owing to injury and covid so was way off the pace in his cameo against Everton. If he can get his head right (and reports suggest that he is working super hard in training) then we have a potential world class midfielder in our ranks.

If we had to make do with just Sissoko and Winks for the remainder of the season, then I would be very worried.
What are Tottenham's objectives for the next three seasons?

What are Tottenham's objectives for the next three seasons?

Not sure that I can even discern what their objectives are for this season!

But it's most likely that, internally, the stated goal for every season is top four and a trophy.

Not sure that I can even discern what their objectives are for this season!

But it's most likely that, internally, the stated goal for every season is top four and a trophy.
It's your FA Cup year isn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.