Phil Foden to leave England camp

When on international duty I think it's the managements business who he has in his room.
If players are allowed to sort of order girls in, like deliveroo, it could turn into one huge sex party.
Yeah cos nobody wants a Party these days .....do we?
Governed Minds.have bin told no parties of any sort.
Unless your Hunting and Killing...thats ok.

Other than that ...parties.....
Are the new cancer,sorry .Covid...
Not allowed.
How sad....as you will know with your lock down laws in australia.

Yeah cos nobody wants a Party these days .....do we?
Governed Minds.have bin told no parties of any sort.
Unless your Hunting and Killing...thats ok.

Other than that ...parties.....
Are the new cancer,sorry .Covid...
Not allowed.
How sad....as you will know with your lock down laws in australia.
Its only Melbourne that has been locked down. No other Australian city has.

I'm not quite sure what your post is saying, are you saying when the England national team is overseas they should be allowed sex parties in their rooms ?
Girls shipped in etc ?

And what's hunting and killing got to do with Phil Foden ?

Last edited:
Well aren't you a fucking saint. Give yourself a round of applause.
Yawn... Just because I value my relationship and did back then.

If it wasn't Foden and someone from a different club you'd be slagging them off..

Either that or you just have no morals.

lol read a article that he has been doing this with other woman and his gf even got mad at one and told her your not special he does this with other girls lmao..i guess she doesnt care as long as he keeps bringing in the # moneyyyy ..

lol read a article that he has been doing this with other woman and his gf even got mad at one and told her your not special he does this with other girls lmao..i guess she doesnt care as long as he keeps bringing in the # moneyyyy ..
Sounds like Colleen.
Our Phil, maybe like Wayne, not the sharpest tool in the box.

Utd slag alert.
Get off and count your trophies .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.