It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think people are reading too hard into last season:
I think the players were burned out and we dropped points pretty early in the season. After which anybody could guess we were focusing on Champions League, in which apart from the Lyon game we were a stellar side. I see a lot of positives for next season and I have perfect faith in our management to find the CB replacement.

Which is pretty much the point I'm trying to make
With the experience, know how and resources our club have why leave it to the last minute? There are people employed at our club to scout players and negotiate with clubs - yet we leave it with 2 weeks to go

Hopefully I am totally proved wrong
Exactly, it's not like there's been a global pandemic that's screwed everything up was there?

Which is pretty much the point I'm trying to make
With the experience, know how and resources our club have why leave it to the last minute? There are people employed at our club to scout players and negotiate with clubs - yet we leave it with 2 weeks to go

Hopefully I am totally proved wrong
I`m not saying you`re wrong.I`m merely pointing out that like a few more on here you are both lacking in confidence and also impatient.

Pointless post really. How is striving to get better and improve a negative thing?

Liverpool just added one of the worlds most skillful midfielders to a team who already has the best centreback, fullbacks, defensive midfielder and probably the most lethal wingers in the league.

If we don’t strive for improvement, Liverpool will dominate for years to come and nobody wants to see that.
You don’t think we are trying to improve? You’re a soft **** who had done nothing but whinge since you joined the forum so forgive me for not giving a fuck what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.