Pep's contract situation

Simeone. ?
So the club would need to be overhauled at every level.
A playing style completely alien to that which has made us very successful and entertaining.
I would suggest he is not part of a 10 or 20 year plan at MCFC.

As I said I could just tolerate Simeone but he does tick a few boxes. People will not whinge about our defending for starters. They looked like the better side against Liverpool. Atleti does have a few younger players in their side. Runs along the touchline like a madman

Last edited:
All managers have a shelf life, Poch had his, lost the dressing room and he left. It does not make him a bad manager.

It doesn't make him a good one either. Pellegrini is a better manager but I wouldn't want him back either. Same with Mancini. I am keeping an eye on Pirlo at Juventus

Like who ?. Kloppe seems the only other decent manager around at the moment and he has been extremely disrespectful to our club. Having said all that I agree with you I don't fancy poch either.
I agree, imo, Klopp can never be manager here, burned his bridge with his comments for me, even if he just may have been cuaght up in the dipperness of it all. Maureen as well. These guys are supposed to be professional, but have vented personal, true color comments. If they can't accept the decisions from CAS whom know more about it than they did then coming here after that I feel would be for the wrong reasons. As for Poch, whom I have nothing against, I just never considered him a choice, but It would be interesting to see what he could do with a full wallet. Some have said he's made comments in the past, but I don't recall.

I agree, imo, Klopp can never be manager here, burned his bridge with his comments for me, even if he just may have been cuaght up in the dipperness of it all. Maureen as well. These guys are supposed to be professional, but have vented personal, true color comments. If they can't accept the decisions from CAS whom know more about it than they did then coming here after that I feel would be for the wrong reasons. As for Poch, whom I have nothing against, I just never considered him a choice, but It would be interesting to see what he could do with a full wallet. Some have said he's made comments in the past, but I don't recall.

The way Poch had set up his sides against us, it was personal and he does hate everything associated with Barcelona. I wouldn't class Spurs as a poor club either and he hasn't won a single trophy there. Wasn't outstanding at Espanyol

Last edited:
The way Poch had set up his sides against us, it was personal and he does hate everything associated with Barcelona. I wouldn't class Spurs as a poor club either and he hasn't won a single trophy there. Wasn't outstanding at Espanyol
Well, like I said, I never considered him, and your first sentence really isn't relevant. Spurs did not have the money to compete with the clubs he was against at the time, and Espanyol was his first gig a long time ago.

Well, like I said, I never considered him, and your first sentence really isn't relevant. Spurs did not have the money to compete with the clubs he was against at the time, and Espanyol was his first gig a long time ago.

Some have said he's made comments in the past, but I don't recall bit. They tried to break Kev's leg in one encounter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.