Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is! suppose sponsor wise and Bale Merchandise Spurs would get a bit of that back.
Spurs looked bereft of ideas against Everton, this is still a big risk, especially if they don't get CL football again, anything they make back on merchandise and sponsorship will also be overshadowed by losses they accrue. No serious club would take a player on 600k per week who's not played regular football in 2 years, and a left back (although good) whose only joining to return given the buyback clause and matching clause inserted. Mourinho will have to get his team to play out of their skin to get something from this season, but we know he'd rather do it for the cameras than on the pitch, proper dinosaur

I don’t believe that.

Levy is very astute and Madrid desperate. my bet is Madrid are paying most of his wages but spurs have an obligation to buy if he plays x games, or they finish in x place...etc etc..Levy would have mitigated most of the risks of loaning the sick note.
Roughly adds up to €30m the whole deal
Confirmed bit is the loan. The rest is either just all of his wages, or about more than half his wages and €15m loan fees. Adds up the same all in all.

Good as Levy is in negotiations he holds little power here, he has to get Mou the best option on market possible if they are to get near CL football again. Still searching for a backup striker to Kane as well, lots of issues in central defence and midfield.

I don’t believe that.

Levy is very astute and Madrid desperate. my bet is Madrid are paying most of his wages but spurs have an obligation to buy if he plays x games, or they finish in x place...etc etc..Levy would have mitigated most of the risks of loaning the sick note.

Maybe he could ask the government to pay for bale. No scruples that tight twat.

Really surprised spurs can afford the outlay for the players they getting with the amount of debt and no fans in the ground.

The interesting part of this transfer is which injury will keep Bale out for 6 weeks as soon as he starts training or plays his first game.
Calf 1/3
Adductor 2/1
Knee5/1
Back strain 10/1
Illness20/1

I don’t believe that.

Very astute at what exactly?

I hate this love in (not aimed at you) for Levy. He has had three top class players in his time at Spurs and sold all of them (he postured for most of the window to make it look like a long hard battle for the optics) and has failed to replace any of them.

They have won fuck all and hes now saddled them with stadium debt that will last a lifetime.

He has gone for Bale to get some goodwill of the fans and Real have had a bit of payback with bending him over for half his wages. Reguilion is pretty much nailed on to go back to Real and again they have strong armed Levy into agreeing an embarassing buy back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.