Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the Best players in the league comfortably!
Really?
He'll be good when he's on it but he won't be on it often enough in that system under that manager imo.
I disagree but let's see if he makes it to the shortlist of POTY, any of them. I think he won't.

Any detail on the financials? I read everything from loan for 1 year with Real paying his salary, to Spurs buying him out and paying themselves all his salary.

Does Levy buys him and puts him straightaway on furlough?

It would be a good move for Bale and Spurs if he has set himself any goals to aim for.
If he hasn’t it’ll be an expensive player on the treatment table. Expensive for whoever pays his salary.

Any detail on the financials? I read everything from loan for 1 year with Real paying his salary, to Spurs buying him out and paying themselves all his salary.

Does Levy buys him and puts him straightaway on furlough?

Well he did take out a 270m loan few months back.

It would be a good move for Bale and Spurs if he has set himself any goals to aim for.
If he hasn’t it’ll be an expensive player on the treatment table. Expensive for whoever pays his salary.
Reports say Spurs are taking on his full salary and it's a 1 year loan.

Reports say Spurs are taking on his full salary and it's a 1 year loan.

I don’t believe that.

Levy is very astute and Madrid desperate. my bet is Madrid are paying most of his wages but spurs have an obligation to buy if he plays x games, or they finish in x place...etc etc..Levy would have mitigated most of the risks of loaning the sick note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.