New panel on Question of Sport

Alex Scott has a degree in sports journalism and broadcasting so it's not like she isn't qualified for the job. A Lot would depend on who the captain's are though for the show to be successful again.

Sam Lee was knocking out Sports journalism degrees in 6 weeks.

I've no problem with Alex on QOS but from a pundits perspective she offers little insite. Maybe this year she'll offer more.

Sam Lee was knocking out Sports journalism degrees in 6 weeks.

I've no problem with Alex on QOS but from a pundits perspective she offers little insite. Maybe this year she'll offer more.
I doubt it. She played a level of football not much better than at best mens semi pro football so not sure why she is so qualified to offer insight into mens PL football. She offers cliches and comments that pretty much any armchair fan could come up with. That being said, most of the ex PL footballers do exactly the same.

Shearer is an awful pundit and I felt Hansen was out of place commenting on England (and I'm Welsh.) Lawro just needs to be put out of his misery.

When it comes to punditry I hope Micah continues to develop and shows more of them the contempt he shows Sutton on radio 5.

Shearer is an awful pundit and I felt Hansen was out of place commenting on England (and I'm Welsh.) Lawro just needs to be put out of his misery.
Its a shame that two of the ones who actually offer anything entertaining and honest are keane and neville. keane more for the entertainment value, but at least they give something different. I like Souness, Micah but only cause he's City, but after that they all mostly fade into greyness.

Not saying it is the wrong thing to do, in fact in the long run I think it's a step in the right direction but Alex Scott is boring, she's a suit. A career pundit trained never to say anything controversial... Jermaine Jenas is another.

Personally I would like to have seen Micah Richards hosting.

Or just revamped?

People love sport, people love panel shows.

There's obviously a market for a sports based panel show, the old program just got boring and stale.

I haven't watched QoS since I was about 12, but if it was good, I'd probably put it on at least in the background while I cook or something.
Oh there is, QVC is popular too, I avoid that as well. Unless of course, I run out of thongs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.