COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sidelining the Chief Nursing Officer because she refused to lie for Dominic Cummings isn’t the action of a decent Government. I agree that some / many people are taking too many risks.
Also prof Van Tam spoke against cummings then disappeared, he sidelined all the medics like trump did unless he has some big news and has to have them with him , it didn't work in the US and it hasn't worked here

Wasting my breath, the media and the government both do with the same u know what.

Its getting out of control oh my god! But relatively speaking no ones dying in fact more people according to the ons are dying with the flu.

Is that a conspiracy?
Please don't quote me , you are a conspiracy nut and I don't want to know

Please don't quote me , you are a conspiracy nut and I don't want to know

You initially quoted me, I'm fine with who I am. Far from a nut. You however are a cultist on here, I've out lived the lot of you so please stop trying to get rid.

Unless I die of a deadly dis-ease I ain't going anywhere, now please I'm only offering a different perspective to the facistic agenda.

The media is the real disease. Stop watching the news and live your lives. Might get the flu, might not. You might get hit by a car, you might not.

The worlds gone insane.

The regional scoreboard is horrendous, as I am sure you would expect.

London 377 - up from 247 but was higher twice last week.

Midlands 469 - up from 339 - so big rise here to highest yet.

Yorkshire 517 - up from 402 and by 6 higher than 2 days ago to set new record.

But NW yet again obliterated any records. Up from 932 to 1402 - a 50% rise and a new record from the 1290 of two days ago.

So the NW had almost one third of all the cases in the UK today.

Scary news and the GM scoreboard is not going to be pretty,

It is
The media is the real disease. Stop watching the news and live your lives. Might get the flu, might not. You might get hit by a car, you might not.

The worlds gone insane.

I have given up on the news. Feel miles better.

No it doesn't all have to be positive. I just fundamentally disagree, so I can't agree at all there mate - it just backfires and erodes trust, which it has. We're not kids. Be honest with us and people will be an awful lot more understanding. Humility has a huge impact on trust. I think they've got it wrong at basically every step and its only backfiring big time.
Yeah it’s not my opinion on positive attitude, I agree with you on all, it’s my opinion the gov decided to go this way, it’s just I don’t think they had a choice, kick start economy with an eye on risk or tell the truth and scare us all to death. Either way I think they’d be millions who disagree with whatever they do, personally I’m beyond a real vision either way and wouldn’t wish to be in their shoes. Stay safe mate and keep safe.

Call 111 they are very helpful at arranging things, i have found them fantastic all along , if she gets worse then ring 999 and get her in , take her if you need to
Thanks kaz managed to get a slit last night leaving the house now to take her .
thank to all for the messages
Everyone take care .

The worlds gone insane.
You're mad.

This disease has killed 40,000+ people AFTER all of the preventative measures we've taken. Had we just carried on as normal, it would probably be 10x that number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.