It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
MEN are saying that we are not looking at a striker for this summer. Which makes sense, since there aren't any good options.

The bad news just keep coming in. My expectations for this season just tanked even more.

Gabriel Jesus will miss games in October as well wont he? due to 2 week quarantine

Liverpool have just completed the Jota deal from wolves 45m and Aguero is our for 1-2 months with no signings in sight for us.

Shambles. Liverpool won the league by 20 plus points last season and are significantly stronger this with the signings whist we are actually weaker.

Couldn’t make it up. Only time during Mansour era I feel we are lacking in ambition.

MEN are saying that we are not looking at a striker for this summer. Which makes sense, since there aren't any good options.
Jesus will be the main man. Ferran on the right, Raheem on the left. If Gabriel gets injured then Raheem will move to the centre.

I and others wrote that the Aguero would miss parts of the season because of that injury and got abuse for it.

Meniscus injuries aren't easy to get over and for an ordinary person would be 8 months or so for a full recovery.

I hope with a run of games then Jesus becomes the striker many think him to be.

When was the last time we went into a season with one available striker?
Not saying it's a bad idea, but you know it's not going to happen. It'll be the ol "we have other players that can slot in" type of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.