It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did we put out I know there was the whole restart stuff but may last year I do not remember Think the end of season interview will be big seems like there is a special messi KK one left as the last one finished to abruptly to be it and it has covered all the usual CFG / ffp stuff that usual in the interview
We filmed a few weeks till the end of the 18/19,including vinny and leicester and the brighton game and cup final, very similar to an amazon doc but done in house and pep was one of the producers,it is on city tv

Believe Sam has said exactly the opposite actually, pretty much whenever asked.
Sam has been waffling and hedging his bets for months,the best was yesterday,we would give barca kev,you really shouldnt give him the adoration you do,whatever sources he has have dried up

I’m just not seeing it. Don’t see how FIFA could nod it through. Presumably they will have to refer to all parties for evidence and it could still result in a protracted situation.
FIFA Regulations on the Transfer of Players, Annex 3 Article 8.

We (or the FA) have to request an International Transfer Certificate, which then has to be ratified by La Liga. If they take no action within (I think) 15 days, the certificate is granted automatically, assuming everything else is in order. If they respond to the ITC request but refuse to issue one, it goes to either FIFA's Status of Players Committee or the Dispute Resolution Committee, who can rule on it and issue a provisional ITC.

Those were my initial thoughts but it has been stated on here many times that Messi would come from a separate contingency budget and wouldn’t affect our other business

Weird - I thought we’d signed a CH?? And a midfielder. Must have been dreaming

Thanks. Hardly a breakthrough by the sound of it. You think FIFA will wave it through?

The consensus I've seen seems to be fifa will waove it through but if we lose the court battle that follows they'd transfer ban us and ban messi from playing for 6 months.

They obviously have a lot to gain from making sure players stick to their contracts.

Wolves and Sporting had the same thing with Rui Patricio. There was an attack at Sportings training ground on the players by fans and a lot of the players used it to void their contracts. There was a lot of dick waving by sportings president about bans and demanding the release clauses, but eventually he settled for reasonable fees months after the players had been at their new clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.