It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your opinion Tolm? I know you were very confident...is this still the case? Interested to hear your take on things as they stand at present?

We filmed a few weeks till the end of the 18/19,including vinny and leicester and the brighton game and cup final, very similar to an amazon doc but done in house and pep was one of the producers,it is on city tv
Thats the pay section right

Sam has been waffling and hedging his bets for months,the best was yesterday,we would give barca kev,you really shouldnt give him the adoration you do,whatever sources he has have dried up
Yeah so I actually listened to that podcast (which you clearly did not) and he didn't say that. That's something someone said on here and the usual suspects jumped all over it without bothering to check if it even happened. Ahsan asked Sam a hypothetical about which players could potentially be involved and they both just think out loud for a minute and speculate like we're all doing. It wasn't news he reported. It's hilarious how worked up you guys get over Sam Lee.

Here's the rough transcript. It's at 26 minutes for anyone who wants to listen for themselves:

"My thinking for the whole thing is that City probably are desperate to get Messi, and if they are desperate to get Messi and they had to pay 200 million but they could, for arguments sake, completely hypothetically, give Bernardo Silva as part of that operation my guess is that they would. I think the only player they wouldn't want to give is De Bruyne, but maybe they want him so much they would even do that? I'm not saying that's going to happen, I'm just thinking out loud. I'm just thinking hypothetically, if the board was given the option you can have Messi but you could give De Bruyne would they do that? I'm just trying to quantify how desperate they are to get it done."

Yeah so I actually listened to that podcast (which you clearly did not) and he didn't say that. Ahsan asked Sam a hypothetical about which players could be involved and they both just think out loud for a minute and speculate like we're all doing. It wasn't news he reported. You guys are so dumb with this Sam Lee stuff sometimes. Give it a rest.

Here's the rough transcript. It's at 26 minutes for anyone you want to listen:

"My thinking for the whole thing is that City probably are desperate to get Messi, and if they are desperate to get Messi and they had to pay 200 million but they could, for arguments sake, completely hypothetically, give Bernardo Silva as part of that operation my guess is that they would. I think the only player they wouldn't want to give is De Bruyne, but maybe they want him so much they would even do that? I'm not saying that's going to happen, I'm just thinking out loud. I'm just thinking hypothetically, if the board was given the option you can have Messi but you could give De Bruyne would they do that? I'm just trying to quantify how desperate they are to get it done."
If my auntie had bollocks she’d be my uncle.

Sam Lee is more of a fuckin’ Charlatan than Tim Burgess!

Sky sports bang on the money as usual, shame it’s pounds, shillings and pence. Stay on here if you want the decimal view
A negotiated transfer would be the preferred solution I think (terms permitting) and Sky's info suggests they are at least meeting. I thought that was significant. You only meet if there's something to discuss. Up to now, Barca have reportedly refused to negotiate a transfer remarking that there is no basis to until the release clause is met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.