It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Have to say the new breed of flappers that have emerged of late take flapping to a new level

I wish I could have hung around near the City fans you lot knew, who never complained about anything.

I bet Ian Bowyer wishes he could have played in front of them.

i hope we do get JFE in , because he has shown what a good defender he is, and the fuckwits heads will explode on this thread, leaving all the rest to enjoy the its quiet thread once again

Cant believe the amount of threads on here claiming we have a weak squad. Laporte back adds strength to last years team. Torres the best young talent to come out of spain. Ake will add give us extra cover in two positions. And I doubt Pep and Txixi are stood about let the days go buy without moving for CB replacements.

I have a feeling half of the flappers are fans from other teams masquerading as city fans and half are the new breed of fans we've accumulated who want blood if we don't win 5-0 every week.
Do you want City to win the league? We wont do it with this defence. That's what's at stake and after this window shuts in two weeks that's it.

This is probably Pep's last season. We want to still be a top football club by the time his time is up. At the moment we're straddling a chasm where everything is still possible. You should at least realise what is a stake.

I wish I could have hung around near the City fans you lot knew, who never complained about anything.

I bet Ian Bowyer wishes he could have played in front of them.
I think you knew what I was saying. There is your normal run of the mill moaning and groaning and then there's BM 2020. Totally different gravy.

If I get frustrated with transfers, I just think back to 1973 and watching Barney Daniels pull on our shirt. Some are complaining about signing Ake :)

Do you want City to win the league? We wont do it with this defence. That's what's at stake and after this window shuts in two weeks that's it.

This is probably Pep's last season. We want to still be a top football club by the time his time is up. At the moment we're straddling a chasm where everything is still possible. You should at least realise what is a stake.
1FMaabePDEfgk.gif

Fuck me marv chill out pal, things aren't that bad.

We got another couple of weeks before the window shuts. And if pep leaves so what, nobody is bigger than the club, we get someone else in and on we go.

Honestly mate just relax, we'll be fine.

I wonder if Pep looked annoyed because he had been reading this thread and thought 'wtf!' the number of bedwetters posting their gloomy opinions is tedious.

Let's wait and see what the position is when the window closes and we can make more informed comments then on our transfer dealings.

Regardless of what does happen, I think we have done tremendous business with Ake and Torres, have some exciting youngsters training with the first team and have a squad which is the envy of every other club.

I think you knew what I was saying. There is your normal run of the mill moaning and groaning and then there's BM 2020. Totally different gravy.

Because as you know, this was supposed to be the 'rebuild' transfer window & we have needed certain players, for years.

Some choose to ignore it, some grumble about it, some panic about it.

But it should be better for the season start & people get paid a lot of money to make it so.

We would be criticising Ed Woodward on here, if he had so far still not signed a right sided cb, having 3 years' warning, to find one.

I'm saying that Stones, Garcia & Otamendi cannot be trusted to start a PL game based on their performances from last season. Fernandinho borderline.

Fernandinho next to Ake ? Corners ? Set pieces ? Garcia next to Ake ? Long balls, offside fuckups, pace down Garcia's side, corners, set pieces? Otamendi next to Ake? #nutcase.

Stones next to Ake ? Which Stones do we get ?

If all of them have improved in the last month or so, less of a problem.

But I think it's likely we need to score a few & hope Wolves have an off day.

But we have no option, we have to trust them.

The thing what gets me though is that most of the posters on here are who are crying for Koulibaly will be the same posters ripping into him if he has a stinker on his debut.

I think Stones will start. Its well documented hes had off-field problems as well as injuries in the past year. Splitting up with your Mrs who you have had a child too can seriously mess up your head. It happened to me 18 months ago and i still find it hard sometimes.

Hopefully, the time off he's had will of helped him clear his head and focus on football because when hes on it Stones is a exceptional defender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.