It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair they were never just going to let the best player ever leave for free without a fight
However in debt or incompetent the board are they they need messi
He’s the only thing keeping alive the pep era amazing Barca team

Seriously? They will end up bankrupt. He had a chance to remove a huge chunk of their wages and didn’t do it. It’s his job to look after the financial wellbeing of the club not keep a 33 year old against his will. If that was us and Aguero would you think we were acting in the interests of the club?

At this rate Messi will be playing with the youth team in the starting 11.

To be fair they were never just going to let the best player ever leave for free without a fight
However in debt or incompetent the board are they they need messi
He’s the only thing keeping alive the pep era amazing Barca team
Well he didn't say for free. He said about "their unwillingness to negotiate" ..

We should remember that the signing of players are an means to an end: the creation of a team that wins games and titles, rather than an end in itself.

Messi is an ego-project for some Manchester City fans who are desperate for their club to be taken seriously but the way to do that is to re-build our side, and particularly a defence that is no longer fit for purpose. Liverpool won the league because they were a machine. They don't have the flair of Kevin de Bruyne or the dancing feet of Bernardo but neither do they have a 35 year old midfielder playing at the heart of their defence. They were truly hard to beat whereas Manchester City could monopolise possession for 70 minutes of the 90 and concede a goal to the first serious counter-attack. Manchester City became a soft-touch and by the end of the season Pep was so frightened of another CL quarter final defeat that the man of footballing principle panicked and filled his midfield with defensive players.

Now is the time to fix City's broken team. City have signed the cultured Nathan Ake but many fans fear the ghost of Kompany. His boots lie empty only to be filled by a right sided defender. Speculation centred on the matador of Naples. Legend tells he floored Salah but fighting is a young man's game. Spanish headlines this morning turn to the Berber City of Seville, and their young defender Kounde. Not much is known about their young lion but he appears ferociously quick and fierce in the tackle. City fan's will hope that the tale ends here in the Arab city of Seville.
Nice prose Shakespeare

You would have to be crazy as a player to move to Barca at the moment.
Garcia surely must be having a re-think. Actually what am I saying, it doesn’t matter what he thinks they aren’t allowed to sign anyone so he can’t go now anyway.

Laughing stock does not do justice to Bartomeu. Now the former Manager is suing him. Then he runs his campaign on look I’ve made Messi stay aren’t I great, just as they are banned from signing anyone unless they reduce the wage bill.

I’m starting to think there is something mentally wrong with this guy and his board should be removing him before they are dragged down with him.

I feel sorry for their fans.

I feel sorry for their fans.

I wouldn't go that far...

Myth foretells that in the month of wolves the riders of Rohan marched once more on Mordor led by by an Elfen King.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.