Kalidou Koulibaly

TBH not seen him play at all....Is he any good or better than what we have? Napoli coming out in the press saying we are behaving like children in not speaking with them sounds like they are desperate to sell by trying to get us to engage. Is he 29? Lot of money for someone with no sell on value in 4 years or so. I would go for someone younger we can get value from for many years as I don't buy the narrative we are as bad as pundits make out. If Ota hadn't had a brain fart at Norwich or one less dubious pen given against us we would have conceded same as the champions!

Fuck this bollocks we are like toddlers not speaking to napoli, napoli are like toddlers not speaking to us. No fucker is gonna change their valuations, and we have wasted weeks on this shite transfer.

I agree I don’t see why Txiki couldn’t put his personal differences aside for the good of the club. When I was in procurement I had to deal with suppliers who I fuckin hated to get deals done. I’m not saying he didn’t have his reasons but you have to push them aside

I agree I don’t see why Txiki couldn’t put his personal differences aside for the good of the club. When I was in procurement I had to deal with suppliers who I fuckin hated to get deals done. I’m not saying he didn’t have his reasons but you have to push them aside

Txki is more professional than that... the transfer parameters are set above Txiki’s pay grade. The KK transfer has floundered on Napoli’s unrealistic valuation of the player. City are not prepared to pay circa €80 or €90m for a 29 year old in a subdued transfer market.

Txki is more professional than that... the transfer parameters are set above Txiki’s pay grade. The KK transfer has floundered on Napoli’s unrealistic valuation of the player. City are not prepared to pay circa €80 or €90m for a 29 year old in a subdued transfer market.

Yeah but this napoli business is all about them fucking us over regarding Jorginho and us only dealing through a third party as we have fell out.
Napolis owner is a bellend and will be a **** with us even more, so either us and napoli grow up or forget the deal

Also its napolis player they can ask for what they want, we either negotiate, pay what they want of leave the deal,

Last edited:
Fuck this bollocks we are like toddlers not speaking to napoli, napoli are like toddlers not speaking to us. No fucker is gonna change their valuations, and we have wasted weeks on this shite transfer.
We've presumably made our last and final offer and left it on his desk. It's up to them now, we won't go back and offer something else.

We've presumably made our last and final offer and left it on his desk. It's up to them now, we won't go back and offer something else.

I know that, but let's not leave it on the table, final offer if he said no then remove it and move on.

When you say he’s more professional than that are you saying that he WAS dealing directly with ADL and that the messages from Napoli are bollocks?
I agree that Napoli have played a huge part in stalling this deal

TBH not seen him play at all....Is he any good or better than what we have? Napoli coming out in the press saying we are behaving like children in not speaking with them sounds like they are desperate to sell by trying to get us to engage. Is he 29? Lot of money for someone with no sell on value in 4 years or so. I would go for someone younger we can get value from for many years as I don't buy the narrative we are as bad as pundits make out. If Ota hadn't had a brain fart at Norwich or one less dubious pen given against us we would have conceded same as the champions!
1-2 years ago he was at the level of Van Dijk. It was a pleasure to watch him defend but his game is built around speed, and power and he's 29 and reportedly not been great this last season.

At his best he was special. He doesn't have the composure on the ball of a Lucio or Thiago Silva but in terms of raw defending, he was really hard. Over 4 games Koulibaly got the better of Salah one on one. But I have a fear his best years are behind him. Not based on what I have seen but just based on his characteristics and his age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.