Kalidou Koulibaly

I will agree he is a great signing for them, but a top class CB?.

Would he be as good for us as he is them. Not for me, he is too well protected where he is now.

Let's not derail the thread further, we both have stated our views
So if VD wouldn't work for us you are essentially saying every CB would struggle in our system. So we might as well stick with what we have.

Im not having a go but I dont see the hype Van Dick seems to be lauded with on here.
Yes, he has improved the scousers, but is he really as good as you are making out, not in my eyes

They wouldn't have won a Premier League and a Champions League without him, so yeah... i would say he is very important to them.

Marvin in ‘chat shit’ shocker....

seriously clueless, although entitled to his opinion, it’s always an indicator when one uses ‘it’s been reported’ and ‘based on nothing I’ve seen’.....

He’s 29 though so naturally he’s finished (:

There are some on here who genuinely believe footballers actually die at 29.

You clearly don't read what you are responding to

Do i think he is an excellent player? Yes i do. Do i think he is worth the hype? Yes i do. He has changed that team from being a top 4 team to premier league and CL contenders. Take him out of their team and you will see a huge difference.

I would have him in a City shirt in a heartbeat. Would make us CL contenders for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.