COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen on ITV News that only 20% of those with symptoms who have been asked to self-isolate actually have

I don’t know how they know that but let’s say it’s true. We’ve no chance. Non

But the genuine reasons why people have broken it have been entirely predictable from day one

Just seen on ITV News that only 20% of those with symptoms who have been asked to self-isolate actually have

I don’t know how they know that but let’s say it’s true. We’ve no chance. Non

But the genuine reasons why people have broken it have been entirely predictable from day one
Too many of our population are dick heads.
Need to use far east measures. Mobile phone geoposotion tracked to make sure you stay in the same place with regular phone calls to make sure you haven't left your phone at home. Fines for non compliance

Need to use far east measures. Mobile phone geoposotion tracked to make sure you stay in the same place with regular phone calls to make sure you haven't left your phone at home.
It wouldn't work with me, firstly I quite often don't take my phone out, and secondly if I get a call on it from a number I don't recognise I rarely if ever answer it, so you wouldn't know if I was home or not.

In my case I'd simply do as I was asked so it wouldn't matter.

It wouldn't work with me, firstly I quite often don't take my phone out, and secondly if I get a call on it from a number I don't recognise I rarely if ever answer it, so you wouldn't know if I was home or not.

In my case I'd simply do as I was asked so it wouldn't matter.
The number would be nationally advertised and if you didn't answer it (or get back to them in short order) you WOULD be fined. Arrested and taken to an isolation centre for 2 weeks if you continued to break the regs.
The kid gloves need to cone off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.