COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Numbers of new cases WILL crash over Christmas week. Guaranteed.
How do you work that out ? Everyone packed in the shops shopping in the couple weeks before, pubs packed with work do 's ,we might not be testing for a few days but the cases will rocket, the virus wants us to get together ,jan will be horrific

They can, and if it makes someone who can't wear a mask feel more comfortable wearing one then sound, but in terms of stopping the virus you might as well sellotape a loaf of bread to your head

We need to ask those who can't wear a mask because it causes oxygen starvation etc etc bullshit how was it possible pre-Covid for doctors and nurses to wear masks when carrying out difficult surgery that lasted say 6 hours.....then there is the post Covid period when doctors and nurses in hospitals wearing masks for 12 hour shifts - why were the hospitals not full of staff who had simply collapsed and died due to oxygen starvation?

Its a fucking bullshit situation led by fucking conspiracy nut jobs who jump on a patriotism/freedom of speech/freedom of choice/big government and the rest band wagon and manipulate the easily swayed to believe what is happening isn't a national health emergency but is in fact a "landgrab" by big government and Bill bleeding Gates.

This leads me to one question. Has social media made a load of people mental or were there always a load of mentalists out there and its taken social media for us to see them out in the open?

We need to ask those who can't wear a mask because it causes oxygen starvation etc etc bullshit how was it possible pre-Covid for doctors and nurses to wear masks when carrying out difficult surgery that lasted say 6 hours.....then there is the post Covid period when doctors and nurses in hospitals wearing masks for 12 hour shifts - why were the hospitals not full of staff who had simply collapsed and died due to oxygen starvation?

Its a fucking bullshit situation led by fucking conspiracy nut jobs who jump on a patriotism/freedom of speech/freedom of choice/big government and the rest band wagon and manipulate the easily swayed to believe what is happening isn't a national health emergency but is in fact a "landgrab" by big government and Bill bleeding Gates.

This leads me to one question. Has social media made a load of people mental or were there always a load of mentalists out there and its taken social media for us to see them out in the open?
Just so you know, I was agreeing with him. If someone is freaking out and a visor gives them some comfort, so be it. But I completely agree that they do exactly fuck all.

Sorry, I've just re read your post. The crap about oxygen starvation is just that, crap, but there are people with autism etc that can't wear masks as they'll freak out. The conspiracy theorists can fuck off.

The number would be nationally advertised and if you didn't answer it (or get back to them in short order) you WOULD be fined. Arrested and taken to an isolation centre for 2 weeks if you continued to break the regs.
The kid gloves need to cone off.
I'm not sure you could be forced to take your phone with you, and what about those (and there still are some) that don't have a phone to take ?

I agree though, there needs to be some "incentive" but I don't think threatening people with a £10k fine will work, as most can't afford it, and wouldn't be able to pay it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.