It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thiago is 29, Van Dijk is 29, Koulibaly would be 29, Henderson 30, Firmino 28, Mane 28, Salah 28. A lot can change in 4 years buddy.

Exactly..it will be interesting to see what their fitness levels are this season. The have gone hell for leather the past 2 seasons ..a drop off would be expected

That article posted the other day regarding their use if certain caffeine methods slong with this rehab drink devised by the ex olympic swimmer have worked wonders

If they dont suffer some type of fitness drop off then it would be unheard off and highly suspicious in my eyes

The problem Liverpool will likely have, is having them all running their bollocks off, week in week out, again, & hopefully, us.

And paying the money.
Having that amount of experience will make it easy to prioritise the league and rotate for cups, as they've done so far under that fucker Klopp. They've no respect for cup competitions, so week in week out rotation wont be much of an issue for them, they keep getting away with selling club and loan fodder for ridiculous amounts and re investing it by buying quality from within the league.

Having that amount of experience will make it easy to prioritise the league and rotate for cups, as they've done so far under that fucker Klopp. They've not respect for cup competitions, so week in week out rotation wont be much of an issue for them, they keep getting away with selling club and loan fodder for ridiculous amounts and re investing it by buying quality from within the league.

I will be surprised if they can maintain anything like the same fitness levels this season. And the same resistance to key injuries.

If they dont suffer some type of fitness drop off then it would be unheard off and highly suspicious in my eyes

It's already more than suspicious, was evident when we won the league with 98 points, they threw away cup games but barely had any first team injuries when league matches came about. Everytime a player of theirs would be injured he would miraculously recover within a week or so. Last season was the only anomaly when Alisson missed for a month and half. That's the max any of theirs has missed as a starter.

I suppose we’re only gonna sign a CB this summer, Lb may have to wait a year and if delap does well he may be promoted full time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.