It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So El Barto has one final chance or Messi uses the FIFA-issued transfer certificate to complete his move for free, before taking it to court for the settling of any fees, etc?

Which we seem pretty confident will be fairly low...

In a nutshell. And Barca know it too!

Kill them, kill them all.

The legal wheels began turning yesterday, Barcelona's executive have one final chance to come to heel and do the right thing.

They appear beyond inept, but financial reality, coupled with preserving Messi's historic legacy, still lends itself to doing the right thing by the player.
Except with this Bartomeu. He clearly doesn't care about Messi's legacy at Barca, the rest of the board may do but he clearly doesn't.

The quicker it gets to FIFA the better for everyone. Let them sort it out, it's clear to most Messi is a free agent, or at the worst is not going to cost the fortune Barca crave to fix their own boards fuck ups which is basically what this whole episode from Bartomeu is about reading between the lines.

Hopefully FIFA resolve the issue as quick as possible, as I doubt Barcelona are going to.

guessing the whole jorge flying to barcelona thing is giving barca one final chance to end it on a good note, because that's what messi himself would prefer, but if they continue acting like this, they are gone?

I've yet to see anyone of real repute confirming his dad is meeting. First it was Monday, then Wednesday and now Thursday.

What's he coming on, a fucking skateboard?

If it was that vital, I'm sure we could find him an appropriate private jet, considering the money on the line...

Why does his dad need to be in Barcelona full stop? Why's he coming to supposedly negotiate when he and his son no longer consider Messi an employee of the club?

F.C Imminent.

FC Imminent ?

But do Barca accept it?

I don't see how they can't, Marv?

They are caught between a rock and a hard place. Sending Messi to Coventry, yet still having to pay his mammoth salary and image rights, with ten months left remaining on his contract, makes zero financial sense.

Coupled with destroying his entire legacy, they would have no vehicle to make any actual cash off his back while holding him hostage to his registration.

They are caught between a rock and a hard place. Sending Messi to Coventry, yet still having to pay his mammoth salary and image rights, with ten months left remaining on his contract, makes zero financial sense.

Coupled with destroying his entire legacy, they would have no vehicle to make any actual cash off his back while holding him hostage to his registration.
Well, we have to ask ourselves what they *are* going to do, not what would be logical for them to do. It's established that Bartomeu isn't a logical player and just does whatever he wants on a whim,

But do Barca accept it?
if the legalities are in Messi's favour they (the board) dont have much choice but to accept it. there's a lot of pantomime bullshit flying around at the moment.
i am sure the air around Messi is calm and assured right now.
playing the temporary waiting game.
let the wheels of law turn and pressure be applied.

Correct, Michael Jordan and the Bulls are still making shit loads of money on his legacy of a career that ended 20yrs ago. Do Barca want to risk this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.