Jules Koundé

I agree to an extent but Sevilla are more of a selling club and so they have a reputation to uphold with players and agents that they will be reasonable which in turn makes them able to buy players like this as they know they will be treated fairly

Get him in and get Garcia gone.

Miles the better player.

Okay, but Garcia is 2 years younger. I know we're angry at him for good reason, but everyone knows he may become a really good player.

He's slow, positioning at times is questionable and not so tall or strong but he has other really strong attributes and showed it.

There's a reason Barca want him back.

Also, we may be dreaming that we get ANYTHING for him. I hope not, but could happen and Barca are sure to be happy to wait a year.

How many on here think we will sign a defender ? I’m 50/50 that we will do business . I still like ruban Dias tbh and I think we could do a good deal for him

Last edited:
Gazumping is what the Rags do and it doesn't work out too well for them. We're better off letting these lads prove themselves at clubs like Ajax and Dortmund then buying them. We pay more but get more certainty that what we're buying is right for us. We don't have a very good success rate of buying young players and getting them into the first team

The last point is correct but maybe a different approach is needed to identifying these young players before we have to pay top dollar. The club is run fantastically well but we don’t seem to spot talent early.

Okay, but Garcia is 2 years younger. I know we're angry at him for good reason, but everyone knows he may become a really good player.

He's slow, positioning at times is questionable and not so tall or strong but he has other really strong attributes and showed it.

There's a reason Barca want him back.

Also, we may be dreaming that we get ANYTHING for him. I hope not, but could happen and Barca are sure to be happy to wait a year.
So apart from being slow, not strong, poor in the air, and dodgy positioning he's not bad :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.