Jules Koundé

That is a fair offer, depends on whether Ota wants to go there I guess.

It's a fine city. I'm very fond of it. Really good tapas bar — proper tapas, not some north European concoction — in the Barrio Santa Cruz. And of course there's the advantage for him of moving back to a Spanish-speaking country. He'll be selected less and less by Pep, if at all. He'd be mad not to go for it, if they're interested. That seems to me a very fair offer all round. If they don't go for this, I believe we should walk away, and hold Garcia to his contract for the final year.

That is a fair offer, depends on whether Ota wants to go there I guess.
I don't think City would include him in an offer without him knowing. He has wanted out per various top sources since last summer, so if he gets decent wages and gametime guarantees at Sevilla it's great for them. Also I can only imagine how well Monchi does things so €70m in this state of market will help them recruit key players with ease along with a replacement for Banega

Just a none footballing opinion since I know his stats are good but the only thing I have against this transfer, is that I wanted a mean looking CB to lead our back line. He looks too nice and baby faced to earn the respect that Vinny had from the opposition. I suppose he might grow into a hard bastard in the coming years though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.