It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really surprised at the amounts being rejected by Seville and Napoli during these uncertain times. I for one thought prices would come down significantly for a couple of years but seems unlikely.

I watched a video on youtube former Olympia bodybuilder was disscussing Goretzka's transformation said one thing that caught my attention there are some performance enhancing drugs which boosts Testosterone which do not show up on a drug test if you take a minor dose, from what he said you can dope in soccer he put it and your t leavels would be in the high high healthy range which is considered a pass. So an athlete could dope his levels to 900 odd which would mean hed put on more muscle mass and also injuries and burn out wouldnt occur across a season. so basically from what he said Goretzka could be dopping but it wont show up due to his test levels being in the healthy range. I find that super dodgy
May be he is a hard working (normally every professional football players are) athlete who focused upon gaining muscles. Why does he need steroids? Steroids in a long run do not do good to anyone.

KK to pool will kill us all mentally and physically as well. We can forget league title for at least coupple of yers (yes injury is there but still they have the depth of players they have now) I doubt they have money to buy KK as well because they bought a striker(jota) and thiago as well. PSG cannot affort as well. That is a rumor. So still no need to panic.

With Suarez off, i guess that's the end of the Messi situation moving in the next few days. They have got vidal, suarez and rakitic off their book now

Still bad financially, but better now I guess with these departures

Personally wanted this window, not sure about January or later

And got 35m for Semedo.

KK to pool will kill us all mentally and physically as well. We can forget league title for at least coupple of yers (yes injury is there but still they have the depth of players they have now) I doubt they have money to buy KK as well because they bought a striker(jota) and thiago as well. PSG cannot affort as well. That is a rumor. So still no need to panic.

Dippers can not afford KK and I think that's why they went for thiago so they could drop fabinho back into back line (get ready for him to be classed as the 2nd best centre back in world football) I can see KK leaving near end of the window but I see it more for £50m + add ons not the £80m + they seem to think they will get.

Really surprised at the amounts being rejected by Seville and Napoli during these uncertain times. I for one thought prices would come down significantly for a couple of years but seems unlikely.

The prices don't seem to come down for us do they. Yet Liverpool got CL winner Thiago for under £30m and Spurs get Bale on a free.

To be fair though, look what Dortmund wanted from rag for Sancho, and how much Chelsea paid for Havertz, so I guess some clubs (including us) are seen as fair game to be screwed over.

What gets me is the fucking scousers get stars relatively cheap, or without ludicrously high fees, yet sell shite like Ibe and Solanki for about ten times their worth.

The prices don't seem to come down for us do they. Yet Liverpool got CL winner Thiago for under £30m and Spurs get Bale on a free.

To be fair though, look what Dortmund wanted from rag for Sancho, and how much Chelsea paid for Havertz, so I guess some clubs (including us) are seen as fair game to be screwed over.

What gets me is the fucking scousers get stars relatively cheap, or without ludicrously high fees, yet sell shite like Ibe and Solanki for about ten times their worth.
There is something a bit dodgy goes on there. Crystal Palace are trying to sign Rhian Brewster from them for £25M. How can he possibly be worth anything like that, in any market not just a Covid affected market?
Burnley offering them £15M for Harry Wilson and Wolves gave them ‘an initial‘ £10M for the widely known Ki-Jana Hoever, whoever he is.......

This is a study and the way they test athletes is the same as in this study so it is quiet possible that there is dopping going on. he also showed this in his vid. 44% passed even tho they were on Enanthate. so athletes could blast in quarantine.

Use of testosterone enanthate has been shown to significantly increase strength within 6-12 weeks of administration (2, 9), however, it is unclear if the ergogenic benefits are evident in less than 6 weeks. Testosterone enanthate is classified as a prohibited substance by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and its use may be detected by way of the urinary testosterone/epitestosterone (T/E) ratio (16). The two objectives of this study were to establish (a) if injection of 3.5 mg.kg(-1) testosterone enanthate once per week could increase muscular strength and cycle sprint performance in 3-6 weeks; and (b) if the WADA-imposed urinary T/E ratio of 4:1 could identify all subjects being administered 3.5 mg.kg(-1) testosterone enanthate. Sixteen healthy young men were match-paired and were assigned randomly in a double-blind manner to either a testosterone enanthate or a placebo group. All subjects performed a structured heavy resistance training program while receiving either testosterone enanthate (3.5 mg.kg(-1)) or saline injections once weekly for 6 weeks. One repetition maximum (1RM) strength measures and 10-second cycle sprint performance were monitored at the pre (week 0), mid (week 3), and post (week 6) time points. Body mass and the urinary T/E ratio were measured at the pre (week 0) and post (week 6) time points. When compared with baseline (pre), 1RM bench press strength and total work during the cycle sprint increased significantly at week 3 (p < 0.01) and week 6 (p < 0.01) in the testosterone enanthate group, but not in the placebo group. Body mass at week 6 was significantly greater than at baseline in the testosterone enanthate group (p < 0.01), but not in the placebo group. Despite the clear ergogenic effects of testosterone enanthate in as little as 3 weeks, 4 of the 9 subjects in the testosterone enanthate group ( approximately 44%) did not test positive to testosterone under current WADA urinary T/E ratio criteria.

Could you also link the study, so I can read it as well? There is no denying the effects of Testosterone even on a short term basis, however, both mid and post cycle readings will be off. You don’t simply test a random sample from an athlete anymore, and judge whether they have used anabolic androgens if it is within range. That is like giving you diagnosis of prostate cancer on a single PSA.

All anti-doping agencies cover trends which you can’t fool even if you keep your levels on a therapeutic range, as they can track it with historical numbers. You can also simply measure GnRH levels which will be suppressed by even small levels of androgens during cycle. The post cycle HPT axis suppression is another good metric. You can obviously use PCT to fool it though. I want to see what method of measurement the study used. Whether it is urine sample or more complicated serum levels along with routine blood tests that were carried out. Those can show changes that can be tracked according to your historic results. This leads me to my final point which is that all top league players (since 2013) have an Athlete Biological Passport which keeps track of multiple biological markers to catch out doping within therapeutic windows. I have seen the methods of UKAD displayed to me in my module for a degree, and although not bulletproof, it is nigh impossible to dope without state intervention (or agency corruption).

Goretzka is a natrual transformation but people are jealous of his great physique, so they obviously reach for the argument that he is using anabolic steroids, because they can’t achieve it themselves. Once again a good diet and good routine will result in your body looking like that. It is about discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.