TV Series

Any decent series on sky?
Banshee.
ZvIcLNI.gif

Loads mate. Succession, Chernobyl, Deadwood. And classics like Sopranos and The Wire.

Speaking of the classics, seen the Shield?

I'm on S6 just now, never made it this far before. Back when it was out i got to about s3, when it was current and no more was available. Never resumed until just recently.

Forgot how good it was, and it got even better with s4 and 5 being great, some really good tv.

It has also aged surprisingly well.

Speaking of the classics, seen the Shield?

I'm on S6 just now, never made it this far before. Back when it was out i got to about s3, when it was current and no more was available. Never resumed until just recently.

Forgot how good it was, and it got even better with s4 and 5 being great, some really good tv.

It has also aged surprisingly well.
No, but it's been on my list to watch for ages. Just the thought of slogging through 7 seasons, over 100 episodes?

No, but it's been on my list to watch for ages. Just the thought of slogging through 7 seasons, over 100 episodes?

I felt the same (88 episodes). Particularly as the first 30 odd i'd be re-watching having seen them over a decade ago.

Worth it. Still 20 odd to go.

edit. i watched 3 seasons, then took a break watched a mini-series, then back to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.