New striker?

I agree in principle, but I think we need a striker anyway even before the Jesus injury.

I agree that I think we needed a striker before that.

I don't agree about Loftus Cheek.

Hopefully Pep will bring on Delap at times.

Surely we need a short-term striker, depending how long Jesus and Aguero will be out. If it’s a couple of months not having a proper striker can seriously damage our entire season.

It may be seen as desperation, but when you have one young striker as the only out and out forward available, it is desperate times. We still need the right type of player though.

Surely we need a short-term striker, depending how long Jesus and Aguero will be out. If it’s a couple of months not having a proper striker can seriously damage our entire season.

It may be seen as desperation, but when you have one young striker as the only out and out forward available, it is desperate times. We still need the right type of player though.
Seems like it only will be a month. Sterling/Foden false 9 and Delap should do it for now. No room to sign a striker just to play for 3-4 weeks

Seems like it only will be a month. Sterling/Foden false 9 and Delap should do it for now. No room to sign a striker just to play for 3-4 weeks
If that’s going to be 3 or 4 Premier League games then maybe we can get away with it.

We don't need a striker as much as we need to tell our existing players to shoot more often. It's all to much like a training exercise sometimes and rather secondary whether the ball hits the back of the net as long as the build up play was suitable.

Yeah a quick loan could work imo. Kun is slow after injuries, he will need 3-4 * 90 minutes period until he starts scoring. And hopefully he is not back to injury within 3-4 weeks after comeback.

Or give Delap a run in PL. What I dont want is Mahrez or Sterling as strikers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.