New striker?

Agree. I haven't seen much of Serie A this year but he's doing a great game tonight.

Do you know what type of character he is off the pitch?

No I don't. He's been with Sergio on international duty. But his workrate, finishing ability and passing are really good. I believe his stats arent outstanding but he looks ready fir takeoff as serge was when he came. Not sure if inter need the money though.

No I don't. He's been with Sergio on international duty. But his workrate, finishing ability and passing are really good. I believe his stats arent outstanding but he looks ready fir takeoff as serge was when he came. Not sure if inter need the money though.

Inter will sell him for sure. The question is: how much will he cost? He has a long-term contract (2023) so Inter will be able to ask for a big chunk of money.

Truth is, I don't see anyone else with the financial power to buy him besides us: Barcelona has no money; PSG bought Icardi even though they lost Cavani.

I'd like him should we sign him. He's pretty similar to Jesus though from my experiences watching him, so if you're not a fan of Jesus...

If we could get someone decent in the air to help convert 1% of the corners we get , we'd walk the league ..

Is Ibrahimovich available this season? He'd be an ideal stop gap signing for us as he is a leader, physical, technical and would absolutely finish the chances we create. He'd offer a plan b for some games too.

For the number of chances we create I'd take an old head like Ibrahimovich or even Suarez. Someone who comes on for the last 20 and gets 2 goals.

Of course we need an Aguero replacement but we still need a natural finisher. We need more than 2 strikers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.