Would Dzeko have been successful under Pep?

Blu3m00n91

A lot of talk regarding our next striker recently etc. With the emergence of Delap who is built in a similar way to Edin (kind of). I would of love City to keep Dzeko anyway, I was fuming when he left. I think we would of been a great option for us still even in this style. Still scores for fun in a Roma team where I couldn’t even name 5 of their players

A lot of talk regarding our next striker recently etc. With the emergence of Delap who is built in a similar way to Edin (kind of). I would of love City to keep Dzeko anyway, I was fuming when he left. I think we would of been a great option for us still even in this style. Still scores for fun in a Roma team where I couldn’t even name 5 of their players
Short answer - yes. The problem we have is finding players good enough to play at the level we want, but content to not start every game. Even more so as we only play one striker rather than a front two. We really need 3 or 4 options as Kun enters the final years of his top level career, but that many players will never be happy warming the bench.

Don’t think he had the ball skills to play regularly. He’d have scored for sure but probably Pep wouldn’t prefer him due to turnovers on misplaced passes in build up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.