Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Bar KDB our best players were bought under Mancini or earlier which to me shows the issues. Yaya, Silva and Aguero were our best players until they weren’t, no one *actually* took over them. They regressed
Totally agree, our recruitment is appalling , the money wasted embarrassing.

We used to get them in early , settled and ready, now spend months negotiating and don't or won't pay for our man, crazy.

The idiotic chase for Messi said everything, he is 33 not the time to buy him and he never wanted to play for us, he wanted Pep, you simply can't have that.

We got spanked by Leicester. Too many problems that have not been fixed. This team is not challenging for any title this season bar the fucking Carabao and FA cup.

Bayern Munich just got spanked by the might Hoffenheim 4-1. If you were a BM fan, would you be saying the same thing on their forum?

Reactions: mat
So tragic it’s almost funny.

Defence looks worse than I’ve ever seen it. Defenders who can’t do the absolute basics...I tell my 8 year old to get the right side of attackers (goal side) when he’s defending....seems someone needs to tell Mendy, Garcia and Walker about that too.Maybe show them a few videos ....

pep, I love you for what you’ve done for us but you can’t go into another season using the exact same tactics and formations you’ve been using since you got here....the PL constantly evolves and teams work you out ....really disappointed to see the same approach to the game and witness the same old problems. That’s not genius...it’s stubbornness.

Raz, Phil, did fuck all, no work rate or intelligence to how they played. KdB doing that thing he does when frustrated...making all the wrong decisions and pouting.

Rodri cant control the MF...saw it in parts last week with wolves and again, particularly when Fern went off.

Fern is a legend, but his legs have gone. Right decision to take him off but you’ve got to have a plan...we didn’t.

We’ve known about our defensive issues for ages - done nothing about it
We know we need a replacement for Aguero - done nothing about it

hopefully we’ll start to plan for the future now.

Ruben Dias will help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.