Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

I hate to sound over-reactionary as it's only 1 game in a season that is going to have a lot of strange results, and I love Pep, but as much as I hate to say it but something tells me Pochettino will be our manager next season.

TBF, I also thought Kun was gone too after he and Pep seemed to clash, but it is concerning and makes you wonder.

Mendy is a **** of a player,the dumbfuck was smiling after conceding the penalty.Please get the fuck out of the club you clown faced donkey.Injuries are a hindrance yes but what about the shit performances Sterling has delivered in every important matches?What about the donkey Garcia ?Even a rock will perform same as Garcia if you hit the rock you can atleast get a decent pass back although its a non-living thing.
Go on lad vent vent vent. Great post.

The issue is not what’s a penalty. The issue is that they are not always given. We all know when they aren’t given what you hear - “not enough for me, he’s gone gown too easy there.”

When Sterling went down in the area was the force against him really so much different from the force Mendy used for Leicester’s third penalty?
Sterling should have had a penalty there. But him not getting one doesn't make the Leicester ones wrong, it makes his decision wrong. That old chestnut; consistency.

we are carrying too many players inc our best servants. The worry is we haven’t even started to clear them out.

I just don’t see how we can change this season & we are only 2 games in.

the signs were there last season & we have done nothing about it really.

we are slow, predictable & have no fear factor. Yes glimpses of incredible football but we run out of steam regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.