Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

I actually think Pep would be the first to offer his resignation if he thought the downturn was irreversible.

Whether Khaldoon would accept it is another matter.

If we are serious about moving forward and progressing again under Pep, we need to buy from the top shelf again in this remaining window.

Proper XXX Bluey stuff.
We should but we won't.

I actually think Pep would be the first to offer his resignation if he thought the downturn was irreversible.

Whether Khaldoon would accept it is another matter.

If we are serious about moving forward and progressing again under Pep, we need to buy from the top shelf again in this remaining window.

Proper XXX Bluey stuff.
Any one in particular :)

Maybe, just maybe those 2 peak trophy laden years with back to back titles are going to be as good as it gets

Lets not forget, that in light of the pandemic. Along with many other people around the World, Pep lost his mum. He said in a statement that it puts it all into perspective.

This season is huge in terms of where we are going

Don’t normally post in here but in disbelief at that shower of shit I’ve just watched.

Ederson - not much he could do today
Walker - few decent touches, clumsy for the pen
Mendy - finished at this level for a while now, like watching a thoroughbred racehorse come back after going lame
Garcia - heads gone shouldn’t be picked again, ship him off to Barca ASAP
Ake - will be fine, did ok
Ferna - did fine, shame his legs won’t last, needed him to stay on, but he’s 35 FFS
Rodri - still hope he’ll come good but just not doing what we bought him for
Foden - off the pace today - too many games already
Mahrez - infuriating - fantastic finish but selfish as fuck
KDB - did well but can’t polish a turd of a midfield around him
Sterling - Anonymous today

Delap - Cant complain he’s 17, needs to be used sparingly
Torres - was shocking when he came on but too much good press to see that today was a write off
pretty much agree with all of that mate

No, we were poor. The conspiracy theory stuff is just a lazy excuse.
We got in some bad defensive positions but Leicester players just collapsed on contact. TV didn't question the pens but they looked questionable to me.

We barely created a chance and struggled defensively but that's hardly a surprise given that starting line up. We then got hit with 3 penalties against us, and a screamer. it's not normal. Vardy's 2nd goal was world class even ifGarcia completely switched off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.