Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

The lad at Ajax.
Fair shout, I see people asking who’s better than Pep but I just can’t see how we can carry on like this. It’s not his first year anymore and a lot of these players are his and if he can’t get them to play then i’m mighty scared

He also did all that whilst we were fucking gash. We weren’t winning league titles every year either
I don’t care what anyone says, we’ve done some good business under Txiki; Kev, Ederson, Sterling. However, we made absolutely world class acquisitions with Garry Cook. I’d have him back tomorrow. Zaba, Kompany, Yaya, Aguero, Tevez. Welcoming Aguero in to the City offices by saying ‘welcome brother’ the man is an absolute legend and the best back room official we’ve ever had.

Edit; Cook also signed Silva.

I thought Cook was Ferran’s predecessor as CEO not a DOF?

I actually think Pep would be the first to offer his resignation if he thought the downturn was irreversible.

Whether Khaldoon would accept it is another matter.

If we are serious about moving forward and progressing again under Pep, we need to buy from the top shelf again in this remaining window.

Proper XXX Bluey stuff.

The club wont though. They're seemingly afraid of truly spending big... except for the wages of an ageing Messi.

Has been clear for 2 seasons we needed a Fernandinho type player in midfield as the man himself has aged... though we were far more solid with him on the pitch still and fell apart when he was subbed.

I actually think Pep would be the first to offer his resignation if he thought the downturn was irreversible.

Whether Khaldoon would accept it is another matter.

If we are serious about moving forward and progressing again under Pep, we need to buy from the top shelf again in this remaining window.

Proper XXX Bluey stuff.
Do you think pep has the motivation to turn it around? He looks so beaten on the side and in his press conferences at the moment, that seems to be rubbing off on the players.

It's a massive game tomorrow, which it always was going to be, but if Arsenal win then all of a sudden it's a very open season and if not I could see them having it wrapped up by Christmas again.
Hahaha fucking hell, if you think this City team are going to stop Liverpool then your going to be so
disappointed, we wont catch Arsenal right now get real this isnt great

We have a very very bad defence our LB isn't good enough to play National League never mind put a City shirt on

We cant think if Liverpool lose tomorrow we are back far from it mate

City have had this problem for 12 months & 4 years at LB fucking simple

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.