Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

All you
Pep haters

Rodri haters

all you fuckin bandwagon media spunk bubbles, jumping on the back of a shite result like the club is destined for the uni-bond league

Do me a favour a fuck off to Twitter for a bit.

It’s one game

We lost 3 points

yes we were shit, but we go again and with a better squad.

fuckin bulbs the lot of you.

All you
Pep haters

Rodri haters

all you fuckin bandwagon media spunk bubbles, jumping on the back of a shite result like the club is destined for the uni-bond league

It’s one game

We lost 3 points

Bulbs? Think one game we’ve been average and in decline for a year.

All you
Pep haters

Rodri haters

It’s one game

We lost 3 points

We were poor and looked vulnerable during Leicester's microscopic number of attacks, but we outplayed them albeit they scored two very good goals. Three split second brain fades for the pens. With the arm on Vardy with no force whatsover, he flies into the air - miracle of gravity. Tactical masterclass my backside.

The root cause of this was starting Mahrez. We have to change our game plan / tactics to accommodate a player with a very individual style. It worked when he played for Leicester as they played the game on the break looking for him and vardy to finish We don’t play that way, we play as a team and hunt as a pack. If Mahrez has a role for us it’s impact player coming off the bench when we need something different, not the false 9 role. I wish it didn’t but my heart sinks and confidence drains whenever I see his name in the starting line up.
Mine too

What an absolute 1 legged donkey Mendy is. What Pep sees in him I will never never never know. Lets be rid of him the sooner the better. An absolute liabilty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.