Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

We have been on the decline since 2019, same year we signed Rodri who has started majority of the games. Makes you think.
He has terrific shooting, slick passing, can't forget that goal at Burnley but he is not athletic enough to play that role in this league, exposes our CBs way too much, even Granit Xhaka looks faster than him. Wonder who scouted him, was it a panic buying when we actually wanted Saul.
Since 2019?

You do realise it's still 2020?

Fuck me sideways.

We have a habit of switching play over to mendy.who takes two touches to get it under control . By the time he tries crossing he is marked so he plays it backwards it slows us right down.his lack of quality is killing us much prefer zin there and thats saying sumat!

Can Mahrez actually play for longer than 10 mins?
Does Sterling ever go past a player anymore? He had 1 run where he than overran the ball.
Do we have any players that can win a tackle?
Is this Torres lad any good?
Is Mendy ever going to be a top LB?
Does Eddy need to practise more on facing penalties (cos the way football is going hes going to be facing many more)

Fuck me that result as just battered my head.
WTF is happening we seem to be getting weaker

It is clear also that Foden still can't be relied upon just yet.

He looked shot after half an hour. Tough asking kids to play every three days.

100%

I got pelters for saying this earlier,

I said he’s still not ready to replace Dave and play every 3 days . Let’s see if you get called a rag and abused like I did ;)

Had a chance to calm down and am willing to be incredibly generous and chalk that up to it essentially being pre-season. That game was pretty much what I expected against Wolves, but we managed to blitz them early on and get away with it, but that didn't happen today. It'll take time for us to get up to full speed and we are at a huge disadvantage over everyone else as we are 3 weeks behind in preparation. Pretty much a nightmare combination of fixtures in Wolves and Leicester considering we were always going to be unprepared, but I suspect that's why the powers that be selected them for us. That was utter shit though, has to be said.

Need to get up to speed quick though or the season will get away from us before we know it.

Teams used to press us high but now they sit back and wait until we can’t get through their defence then bang in 2 passes they are at the back line. Needs to get back to basics. City have not played the pep way for over a season now. It feels like pep has left the club. Were is the tactics that we previously used to destroy teams? Why are we giving up once behind?

Team meeting needed to sort this out. It has to go back to the centurions tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.