Welcome Ruben Dias!

All we get from the medis is: "How much have City spent on defenders now? They still need a left-back"

Judging by his interview I like the cut of his jib His English is very good, a bonus as it will help him settle quickly

I don't know anything a out this guy. I just hope he is worth the price tag around £60million.
No footballer is worth £60M these are just made up figures that premier league clubs are willing to pay.

Look at Maguire at the rags £80M or Dick Van Dyke £75M at Liverpool*

At least we keep the price below £70M

N
"What does it mean to sign for Man City?"

"To play at Man City means you are the top, so this means now I am the top".

Not short of confidence, love it.
With only a couple of games in the senior team he was already shouting and correcting positioning to players with 5 or more years in the team.

That's his profile.

Never shakes. Always confident, always ready.

For basically all Benfica fans he was the perfect captain since Luisão, even better in fact.

Technically has some details to correct, natural in almost every player in his age and position, and he has the right man to do that.

Further to that previous message, just thought i'd share this clip that i presume most of you have seen, but I *love* it...

Welcome Dias...finally a CB that immediately inspires confidence (even just how he spoke in his interview)

Speaks fluent english which will be a massive bonus so the whole backline can communicate effectively with each other

Seems like a born leader

All we get from the medis is: "How much have City spent on defenders now? They still need a left-back"
That £400M is for ten players including Dias, Cancelo, Laporte, Stones, Walker Ake........

In the interest of paraty the media should be reporting that the rags spent nearly £200M on two players (Pogba and Maguire) who are hardly contenders for player of the season.

The media are also goading the rags to spend over £100M for a 20 year old that cost Dortmund £10M last year.

Don't be fooled by this mock fury the media try to peddle over our spending. It's lightweight compared to some clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.