Welcome Ruben Dias!

How can some much be made of a human mistake by a Web content editor? It's as if people think Pep, Txiki or Soriano update the website.

As for Blues getting annoyed or embarrassed about the error... Ffs grow up.

It is completely stupid. You can bet TPTB are not as tolerant as you.
Can you imagine either the rags or dippers making such an error? Not in a million years.
Perhaps Liverpool didnt hack us at all, it was the same dozy **** who sent all the scouting details in error

Fern is literally still there though currently. Fern's more of a lead by example kind of leader. He's not overly loud and aggressive.
Unfortunately he is finished as a player, and he will be very difficult to replace.

I hope the big expectations don't interfere with people's judgments of his first games with us. He is only 23 and comes to a new league. Mistakes are to be expected. I hope Dias hits the ground running but it's maybe a bit optimistic. Give him time to learn and adapt, I think he will be a success.

It is completely stupid. You can bet TPTB are not as tolerant as you.
Can you imagine either the rags or dippers making such an error? Not in a million years.
Perhaps Liverpool didnt hack us at all, it was the same dozy **** who sent all the scouting details in error
Don't know who TPTB are but do they take things way too seriously too?

Swindon Town you say?

Is that the same Swindon poxy Town who in 1990 were demoted two divisions (reduced to one on appeal) for illegal payments to players and 36 FA infringements, thus not being promoted to the old First Division after winning the play-offs via cheating?
Nonsense arguments set out by those fans.

If they really need a bailout then they should lobby the EFL to offer up the prospect of 6 to 8 EPL u23 teams being invited into the league structure.

That’d grease the purse strings of a number of premier league teams.

Unfortunately he is finished as a player, and he will be very difficult to replace.
Douglas Luiz has every attribute of Fernadinho. Strength, power, speed, long range passes, tackles name it

Agree but won’t it be difficult for a young new player coming in shouting orders to established players thought that would take time.

Give it a few weeks he will be bollocking anyone who's not pulling their weight

Give it a few weeks he will be bollocking anyone who's not pulling their weight
The Times reported that, in his very first training session with Benfica, he astonished everybody by calling out the captain. Deffo my sort of defender....lots of 'encouragement'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.