Welcome Ruben Dias!

I have received an email from my Swindon Town supporting mate and he informs me that some teams from the lower leagues, Stockport 'n Tranmere to name two, have pointed out that what we have paid for Ruben would keep God knows how many of them solvent for God knows how long. I don't recall Tranmere uttering a similar comment when Virgil turned up in L4, or The Dippers shelling out some of the Coutinho money to keep a lowly neighbour ticking over. Fuck off, yer bastards, I hope yer go the way of Bury and Macc. See if yer friends in the TOP FOUR are interested in yer plight then!
Stockport fans. The ones who attacked me on Wellington Road South, the ones who mocked us in the Third Division, or the ones who support United most of the time. The biggest bunch of wankers in Greater Manchester. Karma is a great thing.

I have received an email from my Swindon Town supporting mate and he informs me that some teams from the lower leagues, Stockport 'n Tranmere to name two, have pointed out that what we have paid for Ruben would keep God knows how many of them solvent for God knows how long. I don't recall Tranmere uttering a similar comment when Virgil turned up in L4, or The Dippers shelling out some of the Coutinho money to keep a lowly neighbour ticking over. Fuck off, yer bastards, I hope yer go the way of Bury and Macc. See if yer friends in the TOP FOUR are interested in yer plight then!
What or who brings teams like that together to make that statement?
I know the why - because this continuous barrage against City in all forms of the media makes it the done thing to do.

What or who brings teams like that together to make that statement?
I know the why - because this continuous barrage against City in all forms of the media makes it the done thing to do.
Rag 'n Dipper exes/stooges who will feed Sky what Sky want to spout? I really can't recall any other team's transfer expenditure being so readily 're-spent' on other items - our transfer money could have built however many NHS hospitals not so long ago, now other lower league's teams running costs, It's laughable.

Regarding this Koulibaly 'fuck up' on city's website. I don't think we were ever in for him no matter what our very honest media tell us, he just doesn't fit our policy of getting value. He is too old and expensive and IMO overrated.

So if I am correct (and I usually am), city have just done a 'Clarkie' on us and most of you on here have fallen for it.

The Mirror ran a story in the early hours about 'desparate' City and some sort of 'gaffe' on the website in which fans are invited to ask 'KK' questions about joining CIty. I can't find it myself but the national version of the Liverpool Echo sneeringly suggests this apparent clerical error was caused by Citys desperation to sign KK and have him on the brain or have jumped the gun before he actually signs.
It seems to be a typical cock up by City's hopeless PR set up but it allows the Mirror to avoid making a positive comment about the signing of Dias and straight in with the 'second choice' digs which get repeated in the comments by some twat called Will Perry and other Dipper fans.
United now seem to be quite a nice bunch compared these scouse bastards and their media acolytes.

How can so much be made of a human mistake by a Web content editor? It's as if people think Pep, Txiki or Soriano update the website.

As for Blues getting annoyed or embarrassed about the error... Ffs grow up.

Last edited:
Exactly.. even the most gormless, mathematically-challenged researchers working at a newspaper or in a newsroom could spot this a mile away and work out the numbers.. whereas the drink-addled, useless twunts they work for and who pass themselves off for football reporters these days haven’t got a clue..
John
You shouldn't get so wound up about the media. I would have thought the programmes on Saturday would have relaxed you - Little Mix, Britain's Got Talent and the Grate British Bake-off - what's not to like? ;)

Fern was a leader, especially in the dressing room/ training ground at this time we need someone who can mix it in that CM, we are far too nice in there at this time, especially with Rodri/ Gundo.

Fern is literally still there though currently. Fern's more of a lead by example kind of leader. He's not overly loud and aggressive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.