General transfer rumours

Is there any chance we can land a surprise striker before deadline?? Missing a proper focal point up front, the false nine position hasnt had enough teeth generally, someone speedy and mobile who can finish(sounds like Sterling I know)......maybe Griezeman or similar!! I know Serge and Gabby will be back, but this season is crazy with covid etc and another string to our bow could be useful.

It's like Roque Santa Cruz in Jan 09 all over again. Txiki and the team will have had today off, no more deals pursued.

How many wingers do Bayern need?
Müller had to play winger last Wednesday. And Coman had to play despite only being in training for 3 days...

If you really want always to play with proper wingers 4 and a talent are not too much! All of them will get enough playtime.

This was the first window where I really paid attention to Bayern. I hate their $#$% guts for the whole Sane tap up routine. But I have a new found level of respect for them. They can produce defenders at will and get in around 100 transfers in under a day. They are f-ing ruthless but as efficient as it gets. My local club couldn't buy a backup GK in a dozen transfer windows.

United in for a winger as well as Cavani. Sounds crazy since they already have Martial, Rashford and the young kid.

United in for a winger as well as Cavani. Sounds crazy since they already have Martial, Rashford and the young kid.
They were always in for a winger. Hence the whole Sancho talk. Can't believe they have managed to fuck that up, peak Woodward. They have been wanting a RW for 9 years I think now.

Müller had to play winger last Wednesday. And Coman had to play despite only being in training for 3 days...

If you really want always to play with proper wingers 4 and a talent are not too much! All of them will get enough playtime.

How come ? Have they got a lot of injuries what are there winger options ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.