CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Dose anyone know if are lawyers costs, were paid by UEFA or not. If not that will means that we will have to pay our own costs.

If that I the case then we should sue UEFA,for both libel and slander. We should sue them for whatever our lawyers think we could screw UEFA for. If they don't want to pay any damages, then we will except that every board in UEFA must resign on mass.

Give them that ultimatum, pay damages or a clean sweep of all UEFA boards and officials. There must not be one person there by the end of January 21. This should give them enough time to hold elections for all the UEFA positions. Any existing UEFA members are hard for life from all UEFA positions.

Dose anyone know if are lawyers costs, were paid by UEFA or not. If not that will means that we will have to pay our own costs.

If that I the case then we should sue UEFA,for both libel and slander. We should sue them for whatever our lawyers think we could screw UEFA for. If they don't want to pay any damages, then we will except that every board in UEFA must resign on mass.

Give them that ultimatum, pay damages or a clean sweep of all UEFA boards and officials. There must not be one person there by the end of January 21. This should give them enough time to hold elections for all the UEFA positions. Any existing UEFA members are hard for life from all UEFA positions.
You can always be relied on to bring some levity to the thread.

Doh

Probably waiting for the group stages of the Champions League to start. Then there will be complaining about pens not being given. Opponents not being either booked or sent off. How the ref is bent as a 9 Bob note To those who don't know what a 9 Bob not is ask your parents or your grandparents. They should be able to tell you what that means.
King Kev, I used to think the lights were on but nobody was at home. Now I'm convinced the house is in complete darkness.

Meanwhile the Rui Pinto hearing rumbles on with no coverage in the UK press. Despite their hysterical pre-trial stories throwing more mud at City the English media are now ignoring the case. Perhaps because it doesn't seem to be going well for their hero Pinto.

Porto-supporting Pinto's latest ploy has been to try and have the Judge removed because he is "a fervent Benfica fan."

He'll have to do better than that.

I'm always interested to see why a dormant thread has popped in to a higher position. Most times there's some great humor or interesting nugget of knowledge. What a disappointment when I read this post !

Probably waiting for the group stages of the Champions League to start. Then there will be complaining about pens not being given. Opponents not being either booked or sent off. How the ref is bent as a 9 Bob note To those who don't know what a 9 Bob not is ask your parents or your grandparents. They should be able to tell you what that means.
Come on, get up to date.

It's now a 45p piece.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.