CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Come on, get up to date.

It's now a 45p piece.

;-)
I find it interesting that as well as claiming to have visited East Germany many times which hasn't existed for 30 years (I honestly had him down as about 14), he now knows what a 9 Bob note means.

Curiouser and curiouser...

Meanwhile the Rui Pinto hearing rumbles on with no coverage in the UK press. Despite their hysterical pre-trial stories throwing more mud at City the English media are now ignoring the case. Perhaps because it doesn't seem to be going well for their hero Pinto.

Porto-supporting Pinto's latest ploy has been to try and have the Judge removed because he is "a fervent Benfica fan."

He'll have to do better than that.
I didn't know there was someone else on trial with him. I hope it's just the translation but that was horrible to read.

I didn't know there was someone else on trial with him. I hope it's just the translation but that was horrible to read.
It's hard to follow the translated version but I think one of Pinto's lawyers is also on trial. The extortion allegation centres on a blackmail attempt against one of his victims (I think officials of Sporting Lisbon). A demand was made for 500,000 Euros (not to leak their hacked data) and his lawyer went to the pick-up meeting at a motorway service station. But the whole incident was under surveillance and on tape. The lawyer was arrested there and Pinto was arrested later.
It's a very complex case with more than 120 witnesses due to be called. Some of the recent evidence has been about the hacking of Real Madrid but it has mostly been ignored by the media. I wonder why.

It's hard to follow the translated version but I think one of Pinto's lawyers is also on trial. The extortion allegation centres on a blackmail attempt against one of his victims (I think officials of Sporting Lisbon). A demand was made for 500,000 Euros (not to leak their hacked data) and his lawyer went to the pick-up meeting at a motorway service station. But the whole incident was under surveillance and on tape. The lawyer was arrested there and Pinto was arrested later.
It's a very complex case with more than 120 witnesses due to be called. Some of the recent evidence has been about the hacking of Real Madrid but it has mostly been ignored by the media. I wonder why.
Doyen Sports, not Sporting Lisbon.

I didn't know Real Madrid had been hacked, is that where they got the Ronaldo emails? I'd presumed it was from his agent(s). I wonder how much dirt they've got on RM and why nothing has surfaced?

Doyen Sports, not Sporting Lisbon.

I didn't know Real Madrid had been hacked, is that where they got the Ronaldo emails? I'd presumed it was from his agent(s). I wonder how much dirt they've got on RM and why nothing has surfaced?
Thanks. I think Doyen Sports had clients at Sporting Lisbon amongst others. The Real Madrid stuff has been in the Portugese media in the last couple of months. See below

It's not clear if Real Madrid are involved in any of the 90 criminal charges made against Pinto but they are apparently trying to take action against Pinto for hacking their data.

The worst part of all this is I don't think the City emails form any part of Pinto's trial but the UK media have tried to use it as a stick against City and ignored the much bigger story.

The BBC did an inaccurate Pinto pre-trial story on their website making false allegations against City by stating that the leaked data included information about "Gulf Arab individuals influencing football clubs."

The Pinto data leak is nothing to do with so called "Gulf Arabs" (a racist term in this context) and so far the BBC has not published a single paragraph on the ongoing hearing which has been running for two months.

Thanks. I think Doyen Sports had clients at Sporting Lisbon amongst others. The Real Madrid stuff has been in the Portugese media in the last couple of months. See below

It's not clear if Real Madrid are involved in any of the 90 criminal charges made against Pinto but they are apparently trying to take action against Pinto for hacking their data.

The worst part of all this is I don't think the City emails form any part of Pinto's trial but the UK media have tried to use it as a stick against City and ignored the much bigger story.

The BBC did an inaccurate Pinto pre-trial story on their website making false allegations against City by stating that the leaked data included information about "Gulf Arab individuals influencing football clubs."

The Pinto data leak is nothing to do with so called "Gulf Arabs" (a racist term in this context) and so far the BBC has not published a single paragraph on the ongoing hearing which has been running for two months.
Ahh, it was the Ronaldo tax dodging emails, not 'the other ones'. Real Madrid blame him for Ronaldo leaving, whoops. Cheers for that, all very interesting.

I make that about £50m English pounds, yes?
Fishy...

I wonder if the UK media pick up the story if they start going through his claims against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.